Battle with the members above you!

The darkness clears just in time for me to vertically collide with a beanie baby display in Welly World.

2 Likes

Using my lewa-sword-television, I try to hack @Wekua’s TV to see if he’s got any good shows.

1 Like

Manager Dogwolf calls for a cleanup on post 961. As a newly hired stockboy, I scamper over in my cool blue vest and start stacking the beanie babies in a neat honeycomb-esque pyramid, like we all remember from cinema. I shoo away the unusually tall child with four empty eye sockets. “Go find your mom.”

After work, I toss the truck keys on a ring-stained card table and sink into my truck sofa. I flip on the telly. What’s this! I don’t pay for cable or internet! I play on my phone instead. I never leave the Welly World parking lot.

2 Likes

Since it’s August, that means Halloween is now real. I find the halloween candy isle and grab four of the chocolate foil-wrapped eyeball candies and slot them into my eye sockets.

I can now see corn syrup.

2 Likes

I do a donut around Manager Dogwolf’s '96 Toyota Corolla and blow a tire on a parking barrier

3 Likes

I steal the rest of Wekua’s tires and sell them.

1 Like

Well apparently hacking Wekua’s TV was unsuccessful. So I try to hack @Willess12’s instead.

1 Like

@Rukah hacks my TV!

This might cause problems for me in like a month or so when I actually turn it on.

Meanwhile while he’s distracted doing that I steal his ribs and use them to make a beatrap.

3 Likes

Ha! I don’t have any ribs, only lewa swords. So I just instantly regenerate. Problem solved.

2 Likes

“what has been going on while i was away?” i cry in confusion as i return to life. in my poor attempts to keep up with the lore of this topic, i accidentally throw a good-sized London bus at @rukah in frustration.

2 Likes

Finally an excuse to buy new tires early! I beef up the tread so I don’t get stuck in snow and mud anymore.

I drive my truck through the Welly World main entrance and run over @Ghid. I tell him @Enbeanie did it and I drive away at top speed

3 Likes

Oh no! I’m run over by Heyzorks’ good-sized London bus!! I get crushed, but thankfully I just regenerate. In retaliation, I send a storm of lewa swords @Enbeanie’ way.

1 Like

I walk into the store and leave with everyone’s TVs. Then I take the truck and flee at 78 mph!

3 Likes

Hey, my truck! I hop into Manager Dogwolf’s hoodie pouch like a kangaroo joey and we pursue!

1 Like

I cast eldritch blast at @Wekua dealing 1d10 force damage

Does a 29 hit?

2 Likes

The blast hits the truck instead, and I go flying into @Ghid ’s 14th summer home.

2 Likes

I finally catch up with my wasted truck. It still works! It will never die!

I politely ask Manager Dogwolf for a sick day so I can run over @N01InParticular

1 Like

I injected @Wekua with a serum that turns him into cat. While @Ghid returns to human form, @Rukah married @Cordax’s sweater, and @DuneToa is now the Watcher.

4 Likes

This is highly confusing. I attempt to divorce the sweater

2 Likes

Oh no! I hope a Master retrieves the cat virus cure I made a month ago in the spam hole!

I drive my truck over @N01InParticular’s legs by running back and forth across the steering wheel in jump-cut fashion

2 Likes