Battle with the members above you!

I swiftly hide behind a near by rock to shelter, I yoink a hau from my sub space pocket dimension and put it on

6 Likes

Oh no!!! Now @Eilrach has a hau!

1 Like

I run across the stream of Air Katanas and whack Rukah with a hammer

2 Likes

Nooo! The power of @Wekua’s hammer knocks me out cold.

1 Like

I play funky tunes on my phone and dance around victoriously

2 Likes

I simply sit on the sidelines and throw mild burns at the battling members.

“Wekua? Heh more like… Eh I’ll get back to that later”

3 Likes

A close call! @Winterstorm345 nearly burned me, despite his username. As he picks peanut shells off the ground by the bleachers and licks the salt off them, I wind up the ultimate Anti-Weather weapon.

Planting my feet, I lean toward Winterstorm and scream at the top of my lungs, holding eye contact the entire time.

“IF YOU DON’T LIKE MICHIGAN WEATHER,” I bellow, strings of mucus snaking through the air, “JUST GIVE IT A MINUTE!”

The earth stops rumbling and the burds begin singing again. I have destroyed Winterstorm345 with the wittiest one-liner in the Midwest.

I do a donut wheelie in my truck

2 Likes

“grammar error.” I reply, adjusting my monocle and stirring my cup and saucer of ice cubes. “skill issue.”

4 Likes

I recover from @Wekua’s hammer hit and throw an improbably large amount of lewa swords at him!!

2 Likes

I reform from @Ghid 's Ice cubes, depriving him of a nutritious snack, to Face Rukah. “You should…” I pause allowing myself to put full power into this next devastating attack “…Post in the Seafarers RP” I laugh knowing this is his one weakness

4 Likes

Nooo! Since I haven’t had enough time to write a good enough introduction post in the RP I am immediately vaporized.

However, I reincarnate as a lewa sword.

3 Likes

I am impaled by the Lewa swords but I become an army of smaller Wekuas

3 Likes

I put some in jars and send them away to be studied

5 Likes

I finally get the medical coverage I need

3 Likes

I sit on the ground, but since I posted in the RP, I immediately revive and turn back into my normal form. I shoot lewa swords at @Eilrach

1 Like

I lack an arm now
it is but a flesh wound! I must carry on my fight

5 Likes

Haha! I launch more at @Eilrach’s head!!

its a good thing that my head is kinda small, so its rather easy to dodge the swords

5 Likes

Also, I throw at rock at @Eilrach.

ouch im knocked unconscious and fall to the ground

5 Likes