Battle with the members above you!

I Smack @Willess12 then I Scream at @DuneToa and then I scram back home

8 Likes

I wait patiently for someone to pull me out of @Spiderus_Prime’s neck

3 Likes

Realizes that there’s a sword at neck, so I removed it than broke the sword in two, that finally sent @Rukah to the underworld.

4 Likes

coming back home in a dejected state after having floundered another legal battle, still nowhere close to the greentext on my ttv profile background image, I find Rukah has suddenly teleported into my basement?

I unlock the basement door and tell him to wipe his feet on the mat.

4 Likes

I apologize to Ghid that I have no feet to wipe, because I’m still a sword

3 Likes

I furiously yeet Rukah out of my house for refusing to wipe his fee and using such a lame excuse as not actually having feet to wipe

kids these days ugh smh smh smh ugh smh ugh :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

I hurtle through the air and land directly in the center of @Eilrach’s back. Darn it, I’m stuck again.

3 Likes

I hand @rukah an envelope before asking him “Pray tell how do you pronounce envelope, be it Ahn-vel-ope or Ehn-vel-ope?”

3 Likes

I can’t reply, as I am still a lewa sword and don’t have a mouth.

2 Likes

Than @Rukah start to evolved into giant crab monster.

3 Likes

Hooray! Now I’m a giant crab made of air katanas!

3 Likes

I shoot @Rukah full is spares in an attempt to kill him

7 Likes

Ha! I use the confusing grammar of @Eilrach’s statement to evade the spares and grab him in my crab claws!

3 Likes

Unfortunately, you did not evade the spare spares! Ah Ha! So, whilst crushing @Eilrach in your chrome claws, you find yourself suddenly resembling somewhat of a porcupine.

4 Likes

OH NO!! @Axelford manages to stab me with the spare spares and my crab form is defeated! I crawl slowly away, reduced to only a tiny amalgamation of lewa sword shards.

4 Likes

Axelford and Eilrach successfully fought the giant enemy crab and attacked its weak point for massive damage

disappointed that even rukah eventually turns into a crab, I try to unwind by preparing a meal of spaghetti and meatballs intended to serve 5-6 people which I will eat all on my own

3 Likes

I thank @Axelford for saving me, and I ask @Ghid for some food

7 Likes

I set up my pretzel stand and invite @Eilrach towards it, hoping he comes soon because i don’t have a certificate to sell food and the police might find out

4 Likes

undeterred, I present eilrach with a bowl of spaghetti and meatballs as stereotypical acceptance of his rich italian heritage

4 Likes

After being incinerated at the garbage dump, I decide to take a quick nap

5 Likes