Battle with the members above you!

Ow.
It was big enough to break me in half.
One of the splinters flying away from me hits @Rukah.
I die once again.

1 Like

Ouch! The flying splinters of Surfboard @Senit hits me, knocking me out.

1 Like

I remove any evidence of my involvement from @Rukah’s body making it look like he died in a horrible accident. I laugh knowing that this will confuse every forensic scientists assigned to this case and drive many a teenage girl mad as they try to figure out what happened after being provided details from a true crime podcast.

5 Likes

Eventually I die. However, I reincarnate as a lewa sword.

1 Like

I look on at the poor sap @Spiderus_Prime confused for me as he breaks his face and forces him to crossdress. Surely this scandalous behavior will not look good on his mod squad report card.

Regardless, I wait form that bizarre space monkey currently posing as darkwing duck to depart, then quietly call an ambulance for the poor fellow with a broken face so he can receive proper medical treatment. I’m evil, but I’m not a monster.

2 Likes

I sit on the ground, hoping somebody will pick me up or something.

I shove @Rukah’s sword axle in an axle hole and bend it til it snaps

3 Likes

Ouch! I break in half, but then the pieces just form into smaller lewa swords.

1 Like

Due to Rukah’s revival I can come back again.
I instantly grap @Ruk and @ah and use them to attack @Seuss.

2 Likes

I shocked @Senit so hard than he comes back as Onua’s Earth Quakers.

1 Like

I destroy @Spiderus_Prime whit my asylum dagger!

I killed @redstripepakari387 with a hunger Tasmanian devil, and than read a book later.

I rejoice that this topic has been revived, but then I realize that I am sitting on the ground it two parts. I hope something will happen.

1 Like

I pick up @ruk and @ah and forge him back together, making an alliance with him.

1 Like

hooray! I hope that @redstripepakari387 will use me to stab someone.

1 Like

EDIT: I summon @Spiderus_Prime and stab him with @Rukah !

1 Like

I used a anvil on @redstripepakari387’s head and it’s killed him.

1 Like

@Rukah , avenge me…(dies)

1 Like

However, because I am a lewa sword, I am powerless to do anything except sit there.

From under my lawn domain, I steal @Rukah away and stab him into the Rukahlamity Machine, an ancient doomsday device that makes Lewa swords rain from the sky. Everyone better get to cover or get consumed by the sharpness!

3 Likes