Battle with the members above you!

i eat Rukah accidently whilst consuming the pile of Doritos

go on take it out of context, you won’t

6 Likes

Eilrach’s stomach gets shredded as I am still in lewa sword form.

weird

1 Like

I found @Eilrach’s dead body, and found @Rukah in he’s Lewa Sword form, so I turn him into Kikanalo to ride into battle against @Ghid’s book collection.

2 Likes

I do not wish to wage a war against @Ghid’s book collection, so I immediately buck @Spiderus_Prime off.

Unfortunately @Rukah never saw the knife being launched at terminal velocity targeted at his knee, no normal human being could hope to survive its impact.

2 Likes

Good thing that I am a Kikanalo. Despite my leg wound, I unleash a sonic roar that blows @N01InParticular away.

i drag my shredded remains over to @ghids book collection and summon Eilrach from the smash hit series Book Of ____, i then proceeded to rip him apart and use his bones to fill in the gaping hole in me. I then take one of Eilrachs femur bones and begin to smash @N01InParticular face in with it

6 Likes

I revive the topic offensively.
then i throw a pickle in the general direction of @Eilrach

1 Like

Hey that’s my job!
Angered that Heyzorks has attempted to steal my job, I hobble over to him and head-butt him in the face.

I summon classic tahu and send him to murder @Rukah

1 Like

Noooo!! I cannot stand the power of classic tahu, and die. However, I reincarnate as a lewa sword.

1 Like

I metamorphosize @Rukah into a 90 years of play classic format then step on him.

1 Like

nooo!! I split apart into many silver lego pieces!

1 Like

As if that wasn’t enough, I send the entire classic bionicle race after @Rukah .

1 Like

They disassemble me and I die again. However, I reincarnate as a lewa sword.

I snap the lewa sowrds.

1 Like

Seeing @Rukah being snapped into two, I revived him as Matau’s Aero Slicers, and used them to killed @redstripepakari387 and he is revived as Onua’s claws.

1 Like

I shoot @Spiderus_Prime with a pickle gun.

I wait for @spiderus_prime to use me to stab someone.

I enter the room and immediately turn around and leave.

…although I do grab a free mint on the way out.

3 Likes