Battle with the members above you!

I use my artistic skills to give us all special anti-weeb weapons: I get a historically accurate sword, which is very effective against their clumsy ridiculously-oversized anime swords, @Senit gets a flamethrower to burn their body pillows, and @Ghid gets the ultimate weed-slaying weapon, his iconic baseball bat

7 Likes

I see @Ghid @Senit and @NOTAHFFAn arming up and wonder what they’re doing. I go over to talk to them.

1 Like

“Good day @Rukah how are you?” I asked while burning some weebs that were getting to close.

1 Like

“Excuse me mr. @senit but am I a weeb?” rukah asks while maintaining the swirling vortex of lewa swords around himself.

“If you’re not one of them, how did you get here? We’re surrounded, if you didn’t notice!” I say

6 Likes

“oh lol” I say.
Then I started hurling massive hurricanes of lewa blades at the weebs

2 Likes

I see @Rukah, verified weeb, attempting to ‘aid’ us, and I recall how he destroyed Cordax’s sweater.

With no remorse I kick him into the hordes below, wondering if the weebs will think his swords are anime collectibles.

6 Likes

Noo! NOOOooooO!! I am overrun by the weebs. I quickly create a tornado of lewa swords and fly away from the battle.

1 Like

As @Rukah flies from the swarm, I can spot two redditors as they fall from the ceiling and pin him to the mob, being beaten repeatedly with gurren lagan collectibles and half-shredded body pillows of shrek.

@NOTaHFfan and I stand atop the pile of bodies, staring down the hordes that threaten us, kicking and slashing at all the uncivilized hands daring to touch the high emperor. Let them try.

5 Likes

Flying away from a battle is quite the challenge when it is rapidly engulfing this miserable earth…many a weeabo is pulverised in vain attempts to grab a “Katana” from the “Katana Tornado.”

Meanwhile:
On a remote Coral Atoll,
In a sub terrain facility,
A computer sounds a tone.

OOC: also uh, talk about heck of thing to miss while I was asleep, really wish I could dive in sooner!

5 Likes

I stand below continuing to let those who come to close burn.
I see all the death happening around me.
I know it all has to end.
"@Brickbot99 please I know you can do it, free us of this mess.“
I hope for a response.

2 Likes

Winger, Ghid’s loyal sixteenth scribe, writes everything down.

3 Likes

The epic battle reaches its peak! Soon we will find out if our heroes are able to save the world from the threat of the weeb empire!
And so…

I wake up and realise that everything that happened above was just my fever dream caused by drinking too much green tea last evening. “Man, what a weird dream I just had… I really need to find a better lifestyle.”-I say, getting prepared to face the new day.

To be continued…

6 Likes

Cordax, the Chaotic Neutral bard, burns it all.

3 Likes

Oh no, the weebs have trapped @NOTaHFfan in a “trapped in old life” delusion, go Onua saws, awaken him!!!

3 Likes

I unleash a mental attack at @NOTaHFfan in desperate need to help @Brickbot99 to awaken him.
In his dreams he sees me busting down his door. But to him it feels normal, like an everyday routine. As soon as I try to talk I get banned from the dream world.

3 Likes

“Noooooo, I thought that we established that everything that happened in this topic so far was just my fewer dream, don’t make me go through all of this again!”-says my subconsciousness, not wanting to go out of the illusion

7 Likes

Sensing the threat looming over the world, and the fate of @NOTaHFfan, I invoke my high emperorly power and shatter the world, letting the illusion bleed through and become reality.

As for the weebs, and he*ck itself, you don’t want to know where they ended up.

In this refreshed world devoid of weeb overpopulation, I stalk out of my ten story mansion home to get the mail while @NOTaHFfan attends to his partially destroyed door from @Senit smashing into and through it.

4 Likes

“Well, now this is a normal world” I said, “Are we finally free of the battlegrounds? Nonono… that shall not be”
Realising that a world of peace would end in the universe getting ended, I force Greg to canonise our ability to respawn.

Greg’s will bends to the wish of @Senit! Given our ability to respawn, there is nothing keeping us from returning to inflict agony upon each other.

On that note, I light @Senit’s leg on fire.

2 Likes