Battle with the members above you!

Having a mixed feeling about my leg being on fire, as it hurt, but I knew that I wouldn’t die, I charged @Ghid with Gregs chair.

@Senit charges me with Greg’s chair. I pay with cash!

I then receive my 23rd lifetime comedy award while the air fills with the smouldering smell of @Senit’s flesh.

3 Likes

I die.

Seconds later I wake up, in my totally safe house.
I trap @Ghid’s mansion.

1 Like

I walk back inside and place my lifetime comedy award on my lifetime comedy award mantle only to hear the faint noise of @Senit’s eurobeat trap lofi remix blaring outside

kids these days

2 Likes

AAAAaaaAh! The weebs are chasing me!!!
Suddenly ghid kills all of them, then I make a house of lewa swords.

I kill @Rukah with the power of original jokes.

2 Likes

oof.
I reincarnate as a lewa sword.

The computer in the remote facility had detected a containment breach and then subsequent sealing and stitching of the relativistic fabric back together. Needless to say it was a Code Black.

“Code Black you say?”
“Yes sir, although the threat has ceased, the system detects an unstable force in the epicenter”
“Can Orbital Insertion site F verify this?”
“No, the overlaid reality appears to have deleted Site F and all our remote tracking stations”
“The reality of a user unaware of our existence then.”
“Yes.”

“Alright, send in the unit on standby.”

Above Florida (Where the Containment breach started obviously, a weak spot just like New Jersey.) A craft redirects itself on bearing of NOTaHFfan’s neighbourhood, containing the mansion of a decrypt boomer by the name of Ghid McGick…

Hmm this might be my first attempt at actual story writing :thinking:

(Most can ignore this until events of my ramblings collide with current events if you want.)

6 Likes

this isn’t supposed to be a story
it’s supposed to be wild and crazy
though I could be wrong
uh
I hope somebody will use me to stab someone.

1 Like

I now have to go to my working place, the G.h. identification Department and there I will try to do some research about the battlegrounds.
How they were created and why @Ghid was able to destroy them.
On my way I stumble across @Rukah.

2 Likes

Due to the power of monochrome, I am now black and white. I hope somebody will use me to stab someone.

1 Like

I should sue

1 Like

I make everyone oversimplified, 2D, and monochrome.

2 Likes

everything has descended into chaos while i was gone. tis’ time for the mighty Sandzorks to return. i draw upon every grain of sand in the area, becoming Gritzorks, who quickly evolves into Saltzorks. Then Saltzorks becomes Sugarzorks, who unleashes his/her full power upon @Cordax , rotting their teeth to pieces. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

4 Likes

I tell zork that I don’t actually have teeth, and my only senses are tough and sight. I then tie zork into a knot.

2 Likes

i sieze the oppurtunity to became Ropezorks, who shifts into Cordzorks, a blue and orange copy of @cordax ! now i use cordax’s powers against him/her! if cordax has any powers, that is.

I take all of the incoming sweaters (as sweater generation is my only power, alongside my slick sense of humor and stunning intellect) and stuff them into my pockets, giving zork a stare of defeat.

1 Like

I join together with 1000 of my black and white lewa sword friends and I am now a shifting mass of lewa swords.
I attack @Cordax

So, was the devil revived when reality reset or do I still need to go through sacrificing my spare souls?
Either way I’m taking @Rukah with me to slay and capture the souls of my alternate universe counterparts to make up for lost inventory.

2 Likes

@Rukah ‘s swords are coming for me. I dodge, and let them attack @Brickbot99.

2 Likes