Battle with the members above you!

hooray! I hope that @redstripepakari387 will use me to stab someone.

1 Like

EDIT: I summon @Spiderus_Prime and stab him with @Rukah !

1 Like

I used a anvil on @redstripepakari387’s head and it’s killed him.

1 Like

@Rukah , avenge me…(dies)

1 Like

However, because I am a lewa sword, I am powerless to do anything except sit there.

From under my lawn domain, I steal @Rukah away and stab him into the Rukahlamity Machine, an ancient doomsday device that makes Lewa swords rain from the sky. Everyone better get to cover or get consumed by the sharpness!

3 Likes

Somehow, lewa swords are raining from the sky but I am not doing anything. Apparently I’m also stuck in some thingy

1 Like

Luckily, I have my Kopaka shield umbrella, so Lewa sword rain doesn’t annoy me as much as I thought it would. I nod to a weird absurdly tall four-eyed pale-skinned gentleman in an extraordinary nice jacket desperately trying to dodge the razor-sharp blades falling from the sky on the front lawn of his impressive mansion, as I’m approaching a bizarre contraption of unknown origin with a presumably sentient sword stuck in it. It’s quite clear to me that this very contraption makes it rain swords, which I don’t like.

I politely ask it to stop… and then furiously spank it without waiting for an answer.

4 Likes

Alright i’ve had enough.
Seeing all this fighting,i emerge in my ULTIMATE FORM: MAKOOTI GREAT BEING OLISI! I then fly away from the planet everyone is fighting on,and use the biggest ultimate ability: SHOOP DA WHOOOP.I use it to obliterate @Ghid and @Rukah . And then i call on cappucino for a adrenline black coffee.I drink it and gain Infinite health!! Shoop Da Whoop GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

Because @MakutaOisli obliterated me, I die. However, I reincarnate as a lewa sword. I’m happy because @MakutaOisli inadvertently freed me from the weird machine.

1 Like

Well, @MakutaOisli’s attack was pretty destructive… Ghid’s gonna be fine though, that can’t obliterate him…
@rukah is fine as well… Look! He already got reincarnated as a Leva sword.

But you know what, I’m mad now because I got completely ignored by that attack. That unlocks my ultimate ability: Annoyed Anime Fan, which turns me into the most unbearable being in the universe. I start furiously yelling at @MakutaOisli

4 Likes

Grab @Rukah ,and empower him to become more powerful than the weeb slayer himself! I then use him to cleave @NOTaHFfan 's puny toa sized body in half!
After that,I then remake @Rukah 's Body,so that he may not be helpless!!

1 Like

Hooray! To thank @MakutaOisli, I give him a lewa sword-shaped cake.
Also, I throw a dozen lewa swords at @NOTaHFfan for this:

I consume the lewa cake,and become even more powerful.
(at this rate, im gonna still be helping @Rukah )

1 Like

I continue to be Onuas Quakebreakers, as the attack by Oisli didn’t hit me. For whatever reason it went right next to me.

That would make me sad, if I wasn’t a pair of weapons.

Though, I am a Toa and I have owned a Mask of Shapeifting. It should be in my Suva. Yes. I can get access to it. And… Yes I have a proper body again, though somehow I created a new maskpower out of thin air. Eh, doesn’t matter now.

I should prepare my weapon, let’s use a sword this time.
I thrust it at @MakutaOisli. It starts to erase the power Oisli gained by… something… I don’t really know what.

2 Likes

Um.You kinda can’t do that.Cause first of all,i activate plot armor.
And then,i tell you I wish to help you.

rocksfalleveryonedies

4 Likes

Of course, I am made of lewa swords, so Winger’s rocks have no effect on my thick armor.

no no rukah, you missed the second clause

1 Like

grr
uh
I die but I reincarnate as a lewa sword for the third time.