Battle with the members above you!

I’m bored so I conjure up a hurricane of lewa blades and throw it at @Dunetoa

@Rukah smashes my gun, but Doritos arrived with the Titan tank, so I jump in and roll around the street crushing newspaper stands, hotdog carts, and the cops.

2 Likes

for crushing the hotdog carts I throw an incomprehensible amount of lewa swords at the tanks at at @Dunetoa.

I trample @Rukah , and eat all the hotdogs in his house. Then I take all my shells from my tank and blow him sky high!

2 Likes

Nooooo! I am sent flying, however I quickly recover by creating a cyclone of lewa blades around myself. I fly back and throw a rock at @DuneToa!

I blunder backwards and trip over @Cordax !

2 Likes

I grab 2 Tahu swords, and summon Rukah’s evil brother, Hakur. I throw Hakur at @DuneToa!

1 Like

I throw a rock at @DuneToa, and another rock at @Enbeanie.

I throw a boulder on to @Rukah and it crushes him, than surprisingly he actually die, because he used up all he’s respawning power and came back as Lewa’s swords. So I revived him as Lewa Nuva himself.

1 Like

Hooray! Then I make a cyclone and shoot it at @Enbeanie!

I use a computer program to like all of @Jukah’s posts at the same time, causing him to spontaneously combust.

2 Likes

Instead of killing me, that somehow gives me even more power. I throw a fiery lewa sword at @Enbeanie.

I then dunk @Rukah into water, and shoot him with an energy draining squid!

1 Like

nooo! The water extinguishes my fiery powers, and the squid drains all my energy. I fall to the ground.

I smash @Hukar to the ground, and throw him at @Racie02 and @Enbeanie . Then I utilize @Cordax 's weight and launch him into the fray at high speed!

1 Like

I use what little energy I have left and crawl away. I hide in a hole.

I found @Rukah in my rabbit hole, so I healed him with a 1 up mushroom, and threw a Bob-omb on to @DuneToa that killed him with an explosion.

1 Like

hooray! I crawl out of the hole.

As soon as @Rukah crawls out of Spiderus’ hole, I eat him.

2 Likes

Noooo! I die, but reincarnate as a lewa sword inside @Racie02’s stomach.