Battle with the members above you!

The Rukah sword cuts out of my stomach, killing me. Just before I die, i use the last of my strength to throw Swordukah at @Enbeanie.

1 Like

I seem to be dead, but suddenly my body turns into a giant sand elemental that begins thrashing @Spiderus_Prime with a telephone pole!

1 Like

Not to be beaten, the shiny man blinds @DuneToa with a wave of shininess.

I collapse into a pile of sand.

1 Like

However, now that it is not April 1st, the shiny man ceases to exist.

Meanwhile, reincarnated into a lewa sword, I am flying through the air at @Enbeanie.

I drift into a concrete plant, where I am reassembled into my former self, only I am now grey: For I have become concrete hero!

1 Like

I used a Kaiju foot to crush @DuneToa for beating me up with a telephone pole.

I ooze concrete all over @Spiderus_Prime 's body and ruin his nice leather jacket. Then I fall into a dump truck and am driven back to the McGick property for another beating.

1 Like

I am still flying through the air towards @Enbeanie because he hasn’t replied yet.

ok but
what if i don’t want to play this game anymore

1 Like

Since Heyzorks doesn’t want to play anymore, I just fly through the air where he was and slam into a wall.

I laugh at @Rukah.
Then I pick him up and attack @DuneToa.

1 Like

I use @DuneToa as a sword against @Senit’s @swordukah.

3 Likes

I shout in pain as I shatter into thousand fragments of sandstone.

1 Like

haha! I (silently) laugh in triumph as my superior lewa sword state kills @DuneToa!

Then Doritos drops a 207 lbs bag of potato chips on @Rukah !

2 Likes

I am buried in potato chips. Because I don’t need to breathe, I am fine. However, I am also stuck because I cannot move.

i eat Rukah accidently whilst consuming the pile of Doritos

go on take it out of context, you won’t

6 Likes

Eilrach’s stomach gets shredded as I am still in lewa sword form.

weird

1 Like

I found @Eilrach’s dead body, and found @Rukah in he’s Lewa Sword form, so I turn him into Kikanalo to ride into battle against @Ghid’s book collection.

2 Likes