Battle with the members above you!

I take the air katana and drive it into a near by boulder, leaving it for a king to remove

5 Likes

I defy gender roles by removing @Bukah from the rock, because I am the queen of Maryland. I then stab Dunetoa with the katana.

3 Likes

I am sad because I am stuck in a rock, but then @Racie02 frees me!! Hooray!

To make things interesting i do an interesting thing
which is an attack to @RukAh

1 Like

Unfortunately for @Racie02 , she only managed to kill one of my clones, as I wear the Kanohi Weha, mask of Division (I only just figured out what it does).
My real self stumbles back wards in shock, flings away my contact lenses, and throws the rock at @Enbeanie !

1 Like

I turn @DuneToa’s clones into lions to maul at him, while I have a nice dinner.

I cower in fear as much as a sword can, but since @Racie02 still has me I can’t do much.

Knock at @Racie02’s door, she open the door, and see that she has @Rukah in his sword form, so I turn him into a Female version of himself?!?!? Okay than I think that I miscast that spell.

2 Likes

I question how an inanimate sword could be female, but that leads to the question of how it could have genders. I then collapse and disintegrate over this paradox.

So I fixed the paradox by going back in time, and return @Rukah back to his truth form.

1 Like

Hooray! I really need to learn how to transform myself back to normal after becoming a sword.

I draw a magical spork from my pocket, wielding it like a sacred weapon. I throw it at @Rukah with the force of a Norwegian lemming.

3 Likes

I roll Rukah into a ball and kick it at @Enbeanie

1 Like

I roll towards @Enbeanie speedily

I dodge the rolling ball, and fumble in my pocket for my TV dinner shield.

2 Likes

I grab the ball-ukah and slam dunk it into a near by trash compactor

5 Likes

The power of @Eilrach’s slam dunk transforms me back into my regular form, and I quickly fly out of the trash compactor using a lewa sword tornado. I then proceed to hurl a large amount of lewa swords at @Enbeanie.

1 Like

I heave my shield at the fray, and charge in, screaming at @Cordax .

1 Like

I trip @DuneToa and then stomp him like Monopoly did to Cordax.

3 Likes

I shout “Oouch!”

3 Likes