Battle with the members above you!

Since @Enbeanie hasn’t replied, I ping him while throwing a large number of air katanas at him.

@Enbeanie

1 Like

I spawn right in front of @Rukah, thus reviving this topic… from its doooom!

Then I take all of Rukah’s Lewa swords, stuff them in a body pillow and smack him on the head with it

3 Likes

Your attack is useless, as I just absorb the swords. I then shred the pillow with blades and praise @NOTaHFfan for reviving this topic!!

I shot @Rukah in the head, and he actually dies, but he becomes a ghost too.

1 Like

Ouch! However, even though I am a ghost, I can still control lewa swords. I then send a football stadium’s worth of them at @Spiderus_Prime!!

I see a spooky ghost man throwing a Football Stadium’s worth of Lewa Swords at a moderator. this does me such a frighten, and i have no choice but to power up my vaccum (Courtesy of Cordax Vaccum Co) and suck up this frightening spook.

2 Likes

Nooo! I am immediately sucked in and am now trapped inside of @Enbeanie’ vacuum.

I yeet @Enbeanie ‘s vaccuum out of existence with the omelette omelette weapon

1 Like

Hooray! I am freed! Then I go to @Enbeanie’ house to haunt him.

I follow @Rukah to @Enbeanie’ house to haunt him

1 Like

I emerge from his basement to continue this topic of unending pursuit, at the risk of my sanity.

2 Likes

Since I am still a ghost, I haunt @Enbeanie.

I phone Ghost Busters to do away with @Rukah

4 Likes

Oh no! I hide in one of @Enbeanie’ closets.

1 Like

I jump out, grab the phone, and shout “Five extra larges pepperoni pizzas! Two large fries, 19 breadsticks and a 2-liter of Pepsi! Right now for only $15.72 at Papa Johnny’s!”

1 Like

There is a crackle at the other end of the phone.

“Eating sugar?”

1 Like

“Why yes. And I also have invited Sugar to this party!”

1 Like

I am shocked by the sudden reappearance of ghid to this topic, so shocked that i inadvertently electrocute @DuNeToA

Meanwhile, I am still hiding in @Enbeanie’ closet.

I go stiff, inadvertently slamming the phone into @Enbeanie face.

1 Like