Battle with the members above you!

I stole the pizzas and ate them, and turn @Senit’s police car into a robot.

1 Like

Seeing as @Spiderus_Prime turned me into a Transformer I am now able to arrest @Rukah forcefully. And practically I have a proper body now, nice.

1 Like

After having the pizzas stolen from within my body, my indigestion is cured.

3 Likes

Uh oh!

Oh no!!! Since I don’t want to be arrested, I throw a storm of lewa swords at @Senit and run off.

Carrying @Ghid’s phone, I give chase, ignoring the questions being shouted at me from the guy at the pizza shop.

2 Likes

Unknown to @DuneToa, I send ninjas who are actually turtles to killed him and stole @Ghid’s phone to order all pizza of the world.

I furrow my brow in willful confusion as I vainly apply an ice pack to my arm stub. Suddenly, an indeterminate number of Lewa Swords pummels me into the ground. I arbitrarily tag @Ghid for the sixth time since his last post.

“Ghid!” I involuntarily exhale the word into the soil as the wind is driven from my lungs by the impact, simultaneously justifying his involvement in the occurance. It is an onomatopoeia in this instance, and may still be arbitrary.

2 Likes

yet again i revive my own topic, and attack @wekua by sending him to walmart with an impossibly long shopping list. exactly how i did this is unknown, as last i checked i was a nuclear bomb.

3 Likes

Ugghhhh. I was literally just there two days ago. Why doesn’t anyone tell me when we’re out of something?

I hop into my truck and head to the store. I take Pennsylvania because there are less lights.

1 Like

yes! Zork revived this topic! I then shoot 1,000 lewa swords at @Wekua’s truck to fulfill the purpose of this topic.

1 Like

I used a declaration that @Rukah’s Air Katanas are banned so he was arrested for destructive weapons.

3 Likes

noooo!!! now I can’t use air katanas!!

In retaliation, I throw a rock at @Spiderus_Prime!!

1 Like

I visit Rukah in jail to go over the paperwork for the impending trial.

2 Likes

The jail is on the way back from the store. Do you guys need anything while I’m out?

1 Like

nooo! now I’m in jail!

2 Likes

I calmly pat Rukah on the shoulder, telling him it couldn’t have happened to a nicer menace to society.

3 Likes

Since @Rukah throw a rock at me that cause it to be small and my Takanuva blade are scatter, so I used a arrow to shot @Ghid in the third eye.

1 Like

I bring up the tense of shot being incorrect, and destroy spiderus with facts and logic. :sunglasses: :100: :fire: :fire: :100: :ocean:

3 Likes

Meanwhile, I’m still stuck in jail. : (

1 Like

I drive my truck through the prison wall, that’s how that works, and I explode @Rukah

Meanwhile, I publish @Ghid’s personal info online. It’s the ultimate blow

3 Likes