"Before Time" Gen 2 MOC and Story Contest *Winners Announced!*

I am rather disappointed that I do not as of yet have access to 2015 parts. Out of curiosity, would it be acceptable for me to enter my entry to the BFTGM? Or should I enter something else?

I would be fine with you entering your Gold Mask moc. :smile:

Cool. One more question then, are multiple entries allowed? Just in case I manage to obtain 2015 parts and I MoC really fast or somesuch

Multiple entries aren’t allowed, however I suppose you can make one entry and then later use a different one… Just let me know if you do change your entry.

Yes sir! In that case I’ll just enter my BFTGM entry. I wouldn’t want to complicate things for you and I’m 90% sure I won’t have time to make anything in the time provided. Now then, my entry:

Kraazyk. Main pic and gallery linked in the topic and bio contained in the topic. If the bio provided doesn’t fit the story criteria let me know and I’ll add/edit/whatever

My entry is nearly done.

4 Likes

I’m preparing a cushion under my jaw.
Don’t want it to hurt too much when it drops.

7 Likes

when does the contest end

That should answer your question.

@Garnira
We can? So I can enter my Toa Hunter even though he has a different story purpose and pretend he’s a prehistoric creature from Okoto’s early days?

This sounds pretty cool! I actually just finished fleshing out a Okoto backstory for a MOC I created. I’ll be sure to enter it soon (though I probably won’t stand a chance now that @Chro’s in the running).

2 Likes

As I said earlier… “I’m okay with entries that aren’t made specifically for the contest, but they need to be something made for the topic of the contest. I’m not accepting obviously re-purposed mocs made two years ago.”

Oh, and while I’m at it, I might as well ask everyone and important question;

Is there anyone who wants to enter and doesn’t think they’ll make the projected deadline?

3 Likes

I’m on the fence with that, but right now I think I can make it…

I think I’ll make the deadline even though I haven’t posted yet.

Photographed my entry. Might post it today.

Edit:

Dangit.

I present my entry…

Rhykyn: Wild Guardian

imgur (more pictures)
flickr (higher quality)

Little is known about this titan of the wilds. Rhykyn appears whenever the natural world is being overrun by industry to put a stop to the destruction, often enacting plenty of destruction himself in response. His last notable appearance was during the golden age of the Mask Makers on Okoto. Respecting the Mask Makers on a personal level, Rhykyn tolerated their advances to a certain extent, until the Ancient City expanded too far into Rhykyn’s territory and he threatened to fight back. It is unknown what transpired after a confrontation with the Mask Makers ended in Rhykyn’s disappearance, but there is evidence of his survival.
Primary Color: Gold.
Element: Jungle.
Favorite Environment: Unexplored, untouched wilderness.
Mask: Golden Mask of Shielding.
Powers: Possesses immense strength and communes with wildlife.
Primary Weapon: Ceremonial ivory sword.
Signature Moves: Courage Roar, Brutal Barrage.
Key Traits: Honorable and willful, this gentle warrior exists to protect the natural world. When provoked, he is fierce, savage, and fights with an unstoppable rage, like a mother ash bear protecting her cubs.

11 Likes

How did I ever think I had any chance of winning when you where in the contest…

3 Likes

Build the Master of Transformation with the power of shapeshifting. :wink:

5 Likes

you see this is why I gave up, a long, long time ago

2 Likes

Is there a technicality preventing you?

1 Like