Biggest Personal BIONICLE Regret

Verizon Wireless is a Thumbs Down company that always stops working for me® and won’t give me enough bandwidth to watch that so I’ll have to check it out tomorrow with WiFi or something

Ironically that is both the cause and result of my having done so

1 Like

Well, you’re here now, got lots of people to talk to or who can just listen. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

My biggest Bionicle regrets?

Well, firstly not being interested in it back in the day. I certainly enjoyed playing the flash games on the Lego site but other than that I wasn’t particularly engaged. Then again, the tone was darker by 2006-2008 so it may not have been the most suitable toy for little me.

Other regrets include just letting my stop motion ideas, remain merely ideas. If I had started when I intended then I’d be celebrating 6 years of work…maybe I’ll make it all real some time. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also I wish I got more masks when they were cheaper. I remember not pursuing a bulk lot that had a green kaukau in it, those by my standards, are hard to get.

6 Likes

buying Roodaka.
that set caused a lot of strange looks to be thrown at me back in the day.

2 Likes

I was obsessed with Hydraxon for some reason so I named the moc “Dekar”
My greatest regret is not telling my dad to get Takua and Pewku for my brother’s birthday. He also liked it and it was going for 70$ on ebay. Brand New, Sealed. But I didnt ask and 1 day later, it was sold.

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POST - Spiderus Prime

Never regret someone else’s failure

I regret not buying Gali Mistika back when she was only $20 on Amazon… if only I had a time machine…

1 Like

Staying there instead of letting go as a child

2 Likes

ye that kinda goes for everyone on here…

1 Like

I regret not being born when it was sold in stores.

1 Like

DuneToa is six years old? Or do you mean G1

G1. If I was six, why would I know how to create an account or use proper English?

3 Likes

ye…who could imagine a six year old here…
hehe…he
jk

1 Like

I mean I did

1 Like

I concur

(some) six year olds are smarter than you might think

2 Likes

No I was still stupid just very crafty

same here to be honest -i remember jumpin gout of a tree to see if those sycamore helicopter seeds could make you fly (they did not)

3 Likes

Saying no thank you to may mom when she asked if I wanted the Power Pack

6 Likes

oooff
also Welcome!

2 Likes

Seeing the 2016 Bionicle sets and not buying any of the Toa.

1 Like

@Toa_of_red_pins

1 Like