Biocron - Part 1 (Updated: 1/18/2015)

Ok, review time.
(Quick note: I’m not an expert reviewer, so don’t expect VBBN level critiquing here.)

As for the Matoran, well, you’ve built them around a frame that can do almost no wrong, so that’s something.

Now for my favorite part. Takua, or rather, MechaTakua (or whatever his name is in that form).
Takua improves on an already great build by introducing HF 2.0 limbs.
MechaTakua is an amazing MOC (I’ll have to take notes), the leg-extensions are great-looking, and the only complaint I have really is the use of Axonn’s hands, but that falls into the category of “minor nit-pick”.

All in all, a great gathering of MOCs.

3 Likes

@Marendex_T17 Now that’s the feedback I’ve been looking for! Can’t really find feedback like that on DeviantArt.

1 Like

The Matoran are all pretty generic, but Takua is interesting. More thoughts later when I’m not busy =P

Review from side of ppl that would buy these if this was official: starting off with matoran, i say they are realy generic, and i would like to see some unique thing on each of them, Takua matoran is Bit different than others so that just feeling wierd, Takua’s mecha does not feel like it need those big hands (handyman alot?) And overall feels gappy. At the end i would just buy them for recolours.

So what do you think?

@Creep Truth be told, I’d probably pair the Matoran with the Agori as 8 sets total(2 “Titans” + 6 pairs of villagers) instead of 14.

Is wave 1 on the boards? This is pretty…

Shweet.
takes off sunglasses
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No, but seriously this could actually work!
I would recommend maybe a better designed torso for the matoran, but the Takua MOC is great!

I don’t quite see why you gave Takua flexible CCBS arms but didn’t do that for the arms of any of the others (or even the legs…).
But I do really like the concept of Takua’s “transformation” being included in one set as add-on parts.

1 Like

It is, but I forgot how to link topics together when I posted this wave. oops.

This Wave is the Agori. [Post 3/5]

1 Like

They’re so simple. Wouldn’t put it past lego to release sets like this.

2 Likes

That’s a pretty nice recreation of a Muaka you have there.

1 Like

Time Traveling Muaka!

4 Likes

The last one here is the only one I really like. The others are just rehashes of the Avtoran build.

The Muaka in the Biocron story were built by Sahmad, who was somehow killed by an assailant who I can’t reveal yet to avoid spoilers. No more Agori builds from me.

1 Like

It’s totally Velika

Love the Muaka

This Wave is the Glatorian. [Post 4/5]

The others look great, but Kiina looks like the 09 set with a different spear, body, and head.

Didn’t have much to go on, unfortunately.

Okay, so
first thing I need to say
Make one topic for this please. making multiple ones spam the place
Otherwise, these are pretty cool
Except the last one, its a bit of an eyesore

1 Like