Biocron - Part 1 (Updated: 1/18/2015)

Eh. These are multiple mocs in their own waves, guess a mod should decide that.

2 Likes

And have ALL 61 Pictures at once?

1 Like

Okay so
make an imgur album for each wave
it will help A LOT
second, I think these are a little spammy if you constantly make new topics for this tho

I’ve never made an imgur album. You can blame it on DeviantArt, but I’ve never made one before.

I can make them for you, if you need help

Unfortunately, I’m moving soon, so I’m a bit TOO busy.

okay.
now back on topic I guess

This Wave is the Toa. [Post 5/5]

And Finally…

And this marks the end of Part 1. I will begin posting Part 2 after I’ve gotten settled and made a new background (I’m thinking about a sandstorm backdrop).

Note: My apologies in advance if I don’t respond to any comments. I’m in the process of moving, and may not be capable of accessing the internet for quite some time.

2 Likes

Well, THAT happened. Part 1 (Waves 1-5) is now all one page. I’ll attempt at duplicating this combined post system for the next 4 waves and have 2 posts instead of 9.

1 Like

Okay, a few new changes on how I will deal with updating my Biocraft topics.
1st. For now on, if I post more images on my topics (and add more to the story topic) I will post the date I updated the topic in the title. So, if you follow Biocron, check the title to make sure you haven’t missed anything.

2nd. I actually prefer how I was ORIGINALLY posting the individual waves for Biocron. (I personally dislike the system of having to scroll UP & DOWN the page in order to comment on a particular post.) Unfortunately, that system can be considered spam, so MY system can’t be used. So if any new posts are made about any of the images, please do me a favor and tell me which wave in particular you are referring to.

That pretty much it.

P.S. - Can I get some feedback on the last wave I posted please?
P.S. P.S. - Sneak Peak!

1 Like

Alright! Images are done for Part 2! But since the images will possibly have SPOILERS (in the form of characters and names), I’m somewhat hesitant to post them yet.
Should I:

A- Start posting pictures now and build up suspense as I work on the story (This method might help my writers block…)

Or…

B- Take ages to work on the story and delay posting anything (I don’t like this one!)

A
<jhgmnbg

2 Likes

DO IT

Okay! For those who can’t read in Matoran, here’s the list:

Wave 1:
Tahu
Gali
Lewa
Kopaka
Pohatu
Onua
Tuma

Wave 2:
Balta
Macku
Orkahm
Kazi
Ahkmou
Nuparu
Takua

Wave 3:
Raanu
Berix
Tarduk
Metus
Ictus
Atakus
Muaka

Wave 4:
Ackar
Kiina
Vastus
Gelu
Harena
Branar
Telluris & Nui-Rama

Wave 5:
Vakama
Hydraxon
Kongu
Matoro
Hewkii
Onephu
Makuta

I’ll post one of these in Part 2 after I finish posting the pictures.

Who’s Onephu?

1 Like

Hydraxon wasn’t a Toa… Although this IS a reboot, so you could pretty much do anything!

1 Like

@noob1234 What can I say? His mask was available, so I used it!

1 Like