Bionic man

Three years ago I posted an onua moc saying I would post all my old mocs. I never did, so I am here to follow up on that.

Here is the big guy:

It started with just putting pieces together, and I thought ‘lets make it into an arm’

(The gears do have a pupose, to add friction so it doesn’t just flop around)

Then following the technic asthetic, I decided to build a leg.

And what are limbs without a body?

This is a ‘harness’ that attaches to a ccbs torso, which I think was where I decided to turn this moc from a robot to a cyborg, because I didnt want to build a whole custom torso in this messy style.

So I added ball joints to attach ccbs shells, used general grevious pieces for flesh, and here he is.

Feel free to make c&c, but Im not sure this moc is going to stay on my display much longer.

14 Likes

The asymmetry isn’t pulled off too well here, but the use of an Onua Uniter mask with tan is a pretty nice colour scheme.

Definitely has a stripped cyborg aesthetic going on. It does look a bit messy but I actually think that kind of gives it a junkborg asthetic, kind of like his machine half was just mashed together from scrap parts in a rush.

1 Like

I like the jumbled mechanical aesthetic but it kinda looks messy in some places. Neat moc tho

This custom linkage joint is really cool.

1 Like

I’m dissapointed, you didn’t use any ilLEGal techniques

1 Like