BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

i would still love if LEGO brought that promotion stuff back, i would love to see the these old codes on the back of the masks, and other stuff and then be able to get more info about the different stuff in the G2 Bionicle universe, like the different animals on Okoto, more info about the characters, how about some myths too, remember the way Makuta (Teridax) was shown in the old Promotion CDs, with us never getting to see him, and instead had those (cave) paintings. I mean we have seen G2 Makuta’s original body, but for all we know, he might have changed since that time.

dunno if this belongs in this topic but can anyone point me to a good site to buy island of lost masks as an E-book

www.gotoabookstoreandgetarealbookyoumook.edu

3 Likes

will you pay my plane ticket to us?

1 Like

im sorry but I was under the impression most of the world had book stores but I guess murika is one step ahead.

In all cereal-ness I dont know where you can buy one

“Murica is first. Haha Europe. We got your bionicle books first.”
-Obama 2k16

4 Likes

What the animations needed from the start was more exotic music like the ones from Mnog, or something like this.

Just some short, unique sounds would take it a long way, rather than just the generic theme that we hear over and over again; they used the same theme for the Loss and Slicer battle. :unamused:

6 Likes

Let’s try and give all the bionicle tracks that the new team has produced so far names.

Bionicle 2015 theme
Bionicle 2015 theme remix 1
Bionicle 2015 theme remix 2
Bionicle 2015 theme remix 3
The bad guy theme

Did I miss any?

3 Likes

you missed Bionicle theme remix 4 released in 13th episode

What’s that one from?

Any episode that has danger in it.

1 Like

Every single episode where enemies are near

You know

Duuuuun duuun duuu-nuuuuuun nuuuuuu

3 Likes

So, we should be getting the next episode today. Anyone know what time is the most likely?

There you go! ( Sorry it’s Russian )

5 Likes

WO who is that!?!? (makuta, duh but still pretty impressive that this is his first appearance in the episodes other then the legend)

edit: why is he wearing the mask of control but has the same overpowered shadowed background on fire theme as the Mask of ultimate power?

4 Likes

My guess from the beginning was that he was left corrupted after Ekimu knocked off his mask. Seems that might be the case and he has found the MoCo.
If this is the case then no trans-purple shells :frowning:

or maybe its just the lighting

also your right, it would make sense for him to have the mask of control (how else would he be controlling the skull army)

1 Like

We dont know that for sure, we cant see the colour of his armour. However the armour is too small and boxy compared to the usual (which is bigger, more angular and doesn’t point that way), I dont think this the proteMakuta from the Legend. I dont think he has the Mask of Control just yet, Pohatu appears to have been talking about him, so I assume he went off of Nilkuu’s description.

#OkotoOnEarthConfirmed!

2 Likes
  1. lighting makes him appear completely black, that’s why we cant see the colours
  2. remember how he grew when he put on the MoUP? thats probably why his armour looks different from protector Makuta

It still looked the same when he grew, except bigger. Here it’s small and more like a box, kinda like having a small CCBS shell attach in a similar fashion to Tahu’s shoulder armour.

Also, it seems in this episode the Toa were rethinking helping Okoto, which I like because it shows the Toa are capable of feeling regret and questioning their motives.

1 Like