BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

In the Book, the Protectors told the Toa what was going on with Makuta. Yes it was in Gali’s chapter but we can assume that they all received the same information.

1 Like

Oh okay I see. This is what I get for just watching the animations. I’ll read the book as soon as I can.

On Bionicle FB
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/12140690_1639740059600404_2749921313155315579_n.png?oh=3cf457fb9111a5f8822efa5b9295cfbf&oe=568B8386

6 Likes

Already entered. Made a G2 Mask of Flight…

2 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: BIONICLE 2016 Leaks Discussion Topic

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: BIONICLE 2016 Leaks Discussion Topic

Anyone else think Gali’s dual weapon is dumb? It’d have to be solid to work as an axe, but then it would just weigh her feet down and wouldn’t work as flippers.

Shh. You’re thinking too hard :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Discussion on 2015 seems to be petering out, so here’s a question:

What is this? What is it for? Why is it on the ground sometimes???

3 Likes

Never even noticed that, I just assumed the chains were just there for reasons. I assume that’d be to cover the pit, hence the use of chains, for when they aren’t using the forge. It would’ve been great if the Toa had thrown Kulta over the laval and dropped that thing on him.

1 Like

We don’t really know how heavy the Toa themselves are, so the fin pieces might not be so heavy in comparison. And just to point out, submarines are able to move underwater with relative ease despite their immense weight.

It’s the place where the metal used for the masks are hardened or something.

Like the smelter or the furnace…

whats dis

5 Likes

Whatever it is, it looks more matoran than okotese. Where did you find this?

1 Like

I think he found it here. (must find better image)

3 Likes

I just remembered that this was brought up before. Translated from Matoran, it reads “E was here”. ‘E’ probably refers to Ekimu, as you can see a little doodle of the MoC nearby at the bottom of the rock on the right.

5 Likes

I did not know that. But I can see it now.

Seems like @Eljay wanted to visit his favourite Toa

9 Likes

Ekimu must’ve been a vandal during his rebellious teenage years.

5 Likes