BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

Maybe it is. But I wouldn’t know. We’ll have to find out where it came from and what it’s supposed to be, supposing it’s real. (I’m always skeptical of leaks)

1 Like

I sʜᴀʟʟ ᴀᴅᴍɪᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟᴇɢɪᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴇᴀᴋs, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀs ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴏғғ.
Tʜᴇ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ.

3 Likes

Real Leaks will probably start in the end of July

2 Likes

welll that commercial is much better than the crappy ones i get over here.

I always thought eyes were supposed to contrast the outside color scheme. :neutral_face:

1 Like

This is clearly fake. The numbers at the bottom and the set itself have an outline around them that doesn’t match up with the shading of the paper, which suggests that it’s been copy/pasted.

8 Likes

…I’m going to safely say this is a fake. The confidential mark says 2014, the number at the bottom is highlighted, and the BIONICLE banner at the top looks like someone just inverted the colors.

5 Likes

Well to be sincere I was expecting a solid looking thing, that looks like a mess and I can make out a torso shell so I think that it would be about a medium size set

…the fake leak season, that is.

Has it been confirmed that the summer sets are available in some Lego Stores in England?

8 Likes

island of lost masks on the kindle has a cover

5 Likes

The legendary one?
Our true king

Lord Good Guy?

6 Likes

What little of the set number is visible looks like it’s been cut and pasted.

Well it has a purple glow around it so it’s likely that it is Mask of Control…

By the way, leakers’ logic: I’ve found a pic never seen before, let’s take the blurriest photo I can xD
Also, you can clearly see white border around the model. It’s obviously photoshoped. And there is usually some name on the box ;).

You… can’t do that. Its not possible.

1 Like

That leak, probably fake, but I want LEGO to use that background anyway.

So another fake leak and a bland cover for ‘Island of lost masks’ :whale2:

Hoping we get legitimate leaks soon

5 Likes

Even on book covers, Tahu gets all the spotlight. Even if it is a lame stock image of his box…

6 Likes

Does anyone think we’ll get an updated mask of creation game for the summer wave? Also is this ever a problem for anyone?

7 Likes

well, didn’t the game description say there were 60 arena’s, yet we’ve only seen 31.

3 Likes

Voriki 2015 Confirmed!

8 Likes