BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

You guys do know that the mask of ultimate power is the masks of life right?

Lego… As always.
I don’t really care about this mask, but still, it would be nice to have one.
I still can’t get my hands on clear Hau.

2 Likes

umm how about

And where did you hear that?

1 Like

Where did you get the source for this? Unless you’re joking, of course…

2 Likes

Call me whiny and unrealistic, but I honestly wish that special edition masks like this were more available to ordinary consumers. I honestly don’t care too much for this certain mask, but the clear Mask of Fire - and especially that trans-blue Mask of Water - are items I really wish I could get my hands on.

4 Likes

and you’re all silent…

I WIN!!!

2 Likes

how does Lego using the mask of life as a place holder for the mask of creation equal the Mask of ultimate power being the mask of life?

15 Likes

that was only a promo image. the final box art featured the Mask of Creation.

And how does this relate to the Moup at all?

Lol.

7 Likes

This… this makes no sense to the argument.

He already told you - Lego was using the Mask of Life as a placeholder for the Mask of Creation. And actually, as far as I can remember, there are no colored spikes coming out of the MoCr.

8 Likes

Um the Mask of Creation doesn’t have coloured spikes.
Neither does that Mask of Life. It has a burst of red blue and green light behind it.

6 Likes

FUDGESICLE I meant MoLife!!!

Okay, @John_Smith well played…

1 Like

What?

2 Likes

Ah.

He’s saying the Mask of life has the six colored pylons the MOUP might have.

This… actually leads credence to @AidanBionicle1’s theory.

Exactly!!!

Also, we know the MoLife can change forms so would it be possible that the Prototype mask we saw was the MoLife? Or that the MoCr can change forms much like the MoLife (say if it gets damaged?)

http://i.imgur.com/LQGzR43.png

1 Like

Except for:

The mask of life is:

Rounded on top and flat on the bottom.
Gold.
Doesn’t have huge opaque spikes.

The mask of ultimate power is:
Rounded
Has huge opaque spikes
Black

7 Likes

oh, there are other masks we need to worry about

fanart by me

18 Likes

We don’t know, but it is possible

I think that might just be a shadow Lego used to hide it’s true form.

Nevertheless, it was the Mask of Creation used on the first wave’s finalized art, not the MoUP. Why would they use a stand-in for the MoUP for such a case, when it makes no logical sense? The MoCr was obviously intended to be the focus of 2015, so there would be no reasoning behind using a stand-in for a completely different mask.

5 Likes

@AidanBionicle1 Uh…your entire argument has one (massive) flaw: the Ignika was a placeholder for the Mask of Creation, not the MOUP…

And I’m 100% sure that the “spikes” behind the Ignika are just beams of light…not solid spikes like the MOUP…

I can’t think of one reason why you would think the MOUP is the Ignika…it’s more likely but still ridiculous to think the MOCR is the Ignika…

7 Likes