BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

@Middlefingerstudios Mine is probably kulta :stuck_out_tongue:

@Scarilian Then why did ekimu say it?They can’t put non important things to the animation they don’t have that luxury since they are only 90 seconds long in my opinion.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Please refrain from posting on a topic twice in a row. If you want to reply to multiple people, just type the ‘@’ symbol in front of the user’s name that you want to reply to. Thank you :smile:

I like Basher’s colour scheme more, but I like the scale of Grinder - so not sure.

Not sure which part you are replying to? select the part you want to respond to and it should give you an option to ‘quote reply’.

I was just scrolling down one of our Lego stores web sites and found a strange thing.
It is written there that the name of a Lord of Skull Spiders is Arahk. I don’t know where it came from, or if it has something to do with Bionicle story, but it sounds kinda legit comparing to another Bionicle names.
Link.

5 Likes
  1. Basher
  2. Warrior
  3. Kulta (grinder)
  4. Scorpio
  5. Slicer

I’m not too sure if its actually trying to say that his name is ‘Arahk’ - may simply be a translation error given the language.

The closest I can get to figuring out the language used is the Russian translation;

Reference 70790
Original name Arahk- Skull Spiders
For children from 8 years
Details 145 pcs .
Series BIONICLE

Though its worth noting that ‘Arahk’ translates to ‘me’ in Sundanese, so if it is his name, we now have;

‘Gold - The Skull Grinder’
‘Me - Lord Of Skull Spiders’

6 Likes

Yes, I was also thinking about this possibility, but, you know, sometimes Lego just take words they like from different languages and make them names, like Lesovikk is actually actually a wood goblin in ukrainian.
So, I was like “Who knows?..”

True, you may be correct and it might actually be his name. Though with that being the only source at the moment we’ll probably be best waiting till other examples appear to be certain. If its on the Lego site for one location, then it’ll probably be added when the website updates again which will probably be the start of August at this rate :stuck_out_tongue:

insert My little pony episode 100 slice of life reference here
(and technically a big lebowski reference too)

In order from great to lame:

1. Skull Grinder
  2. Skull Warrior
  3. Skull Basher
  4. Skull Slicer
  5. Skull Scorpio (more like “Skull Lame-io”)
2 Likes
  1. Slicer
  2. Basher
  3. Grinder
  4. Scorpio
  5. Warrior

If he has any name, it might be revealed in books.

1 Like

Most likely, either that or on a bio on the website I suppose.

1 Like

Another ComicCon-exclusive mask: http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=7755

I guess I’ll be dropping another 30$ at ebay.

5 Likes

I lost my breath, pls someone. Is there a comic con exclusive for NY or nah.

Oh, another exclusive mask? I hate life Please LEGO, release this as an promotion, like the Trans MOF.

And wait, does that mean BIONICLE will be featured at SDCC?

4 Likes

Yes, there is. It’s the trans neon green Skull Scorpio/Basher mask.

http://bzpower.com/galimage.php?galimage=/Imaging/stories/2015-07-07_SDCC_Mask_Reveal.jpg

Image found on BZP.

2 Likes

Lol, I commented this 5 minutes ago.

So you did. XD

I like the mask itself, if I’m honest. I just don’t like it as a mask. I feel it will make a cool shoulder pad on a MOC, though.

3 Likes

Speculation:
Translations of names of SG and LoSS basicaly mean “golden me”

Now, If you look at G2 Makuta, he is Golden (with purple bits)!

What if SG and LoSS are creatures of brother himself?

On the side note, wjen does the SDCC starts?

7 Likes

SDCC takes place July 9-12, with the 8th being a preview night.

1 Like