BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

I don’t get the problem with those gears. I’ve always liked visible gears on bionicle sets. As long as it’s not too jumbled. I think these look fine.

4 Likes

While the sets don’t look nearly as AWESOME as the Toa, I’m fine with their chaotic, spindly appearance because they’re skull monsters. They’re not designed to look nice. I actually like Slicer quite a bit because of the four geared arms. Grinder looks like the freaking devil, and Ekimu looks like a solid, improved Protector. The others are okay.

6 Likes

Well said Slime.

9 Likes

Wait a sec. Did they make an entirely new trans red/orange bone piece just to use for skull grinders neck!?

1 Like

they did

4 Likes

Then the Protector of Fire says “You are not the first Toa!”

4 Likes

ONE MORE DAY.

Bionicle is coming to Australia…

and then…

it’s world-building time.

3 Likes

What if BIONICLE 2015… Is just a prequel to BIONICLE 2001?

2 Likes

Than The Protector of Fire would revealed his name at that time.

I think that piece might have appeared in last year’s Chima ultrabuilds.

2 Likes

Since the mask of ultimate power exists he doesn’t really have a need to make the mask of shadows. Maybe he needs it as a placeholder mask or it could be a corruption of the mask of control from some residue of the MoUP.

1 Like

Someone made an estimate for how the functions would work for Skull Scorpion and Basher. (apparently some said its GK733 from Eurobricks :T )
http://i.imgur.com/LUifmvT.png?1
http://i.imgur.com/u56IpyI.png?1
Also a neat Idea for Skull Shackler (Galis enemy) and Skull Scorcher (Tahus enemy)!

11 Likes

Tahu’s enemy would propably be Skull Grinder…

1 Like

Yeah you’re right. It’s on cragger and panthar.

Thats Ekimus.

Anyone else noticed Ekimu’s hammer got a pair of transparent blue stud shoters?

3 Likes

Yup. I dont know how it would fire, though.

Please give credit to GK733 on Eurobricks Forums

As for the sets, i dont realy understand The problems of ppl…
Skeletons are skeletal, if they have bulky armour you can still see bones, Skull spider reusagge is Meh, but the sets are good (knowing that they cost 15$/60PLN)
Prints are great (ppl will say that those are better than toa ones);
new bone is also great;
Silver Torso piece is great;
I love saying great;

I want Trans Kaukau (Sorry… Coughs… Mask of Water)

4 Likes

Pfff, I found them on tumblr, how should I know for who it comes from (it didnt say) :stuck_out_tongue: