BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

I saw the new pics yesterday.My thoughts remain the same (as i said on EuroBricks) :
I like all the sets except Skull Skorpio and Skull Slicer…

Well…it looks like that my wallet will have no chance for this summer…

17 Likes

Maybe the skull masks are Makuta’s mask. Ugh, I wouldn’t have ordered from that guy, Ekimu, here’s my money!

I guess it was from his tumblr

maybe from looking at the name above the post.

2 Likes

Do you honestly think there person posting it was the original maker of that picture? This is tumblr we are talking about ya fool. Anybody could have seen those pictures and posted them >_>

Personally, I’m not a fan of Ekimu shield. Not because it doesn’t look cool, but because I feel it doesn’t fit with the Bionicle theme. I would have love to see something with Okoto glyphs like the compass design in the Mask of Creation App.

Also @Creep, how do you divide your comments with those bars, I can’t figure it out.

It’s not a pair. The front is a transparent stud shooter. The back is two of these. when you turn the back, the studs shoot out the front.

10 Likes

Remind me why instead of concealing the firing mechanism like this we had to leave yellow technic parts/gears visible on the protectors.

1 Like

use these: ‘-’. Just spam a bunch of them in a line and they’ll turn into a fancy thing. :slight_smile:

I was actually wondering how the stud shooter would work. This would make a lot of sense.

Using simple Underscore —> ____

Also @TeslaEffect how am i sure?
Well ive seen his tumbrl, and he had same name as on EB

I thought that was a new mould for the shield piece, but it was on battle for Ninjago city as well.

@Creep
@TeslaEffect

Credit needs to be given for images, so if you know the source please use it.

That applies to everyone else also now, if you link an image you credit original source.

2 Likes

Anyone else think that the books will chronicle the journey of the other Toa to find their golden masks?

1 Like

I doubt it. It would be too similar to tahu story, too repetitive. While I think the tahu focused animations were totally unfair to fans of the other toa, I doubt their gold mask stories will be explored in depth. I think it’ll be about the toa battling skull villains.

1 Like

They’ll probably cover the Winter and Summer storyline, given the Fall release date. At least that is what I hope.

2 Likes

Wait, there are new books coming out?

Yeah, that was announced a while back. We still don’t know who’s writing them.

1 Like

Original source - highly suspect

6 Likes

Scar, you wanna post a source for that? I forgot where it came from. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Highly suspect.
Highly. Suspect.

8 Likes