BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

It just occurred to me; what if the summer villain’s are the Toa’s evil counterparts, like in 01?

5 Likes

You mean like the Shadow Toa?

2 Likes

That would be awesome!

Looking at the Background artwork behind Skull Grinder, does anyone else think it looks like a skull?

http://i.imgur.com/r75h9lv.png

1 Like

I vaguely remember seeing that background used for something and I thought it had Mata head vibes

2 Likes

he never looked like that in the videogame even I completed 100%

Castle Greyskull, perhaps?

He-Tahu, and the Masters of the Elements!!!

6 Likes

I know Ninjago did this but I’m going to make this one here up, He who weres the mask controls the Skull Spiders, hows that for an Idea?

That’s a thing.
The Skull spiders are controlled by that mask.

10 Likes

yea but is it even part of the story in 2015?

Yes, yes it is. Or rather- will be.

2 Likes

It is.

Yeah, that’s been confirmed for a while now.

But some reason in the episode it wasn’t explained but we figured how it works though.

it’s flat out said on the bionicle website. there’s nothing to figure out

5 Likes

Guys I fixed pohatu

18 Likes

I know this doesn’t match with what you’re talking about right now, but I’m posting it anyway.

Don’t know if any of you subscribe to Lego Club Magazine, but for those of you that do: in the Jan-Feb edition of the magazine, you would have gotten with it a mini-magazine thing about Bionicle. It talks about the backstory, shows some concept art, talks about the toa, the golden masks, the protectors, the LoSS, all that good stuff. On the front of the magazine is an image we have all seen before, the image of the Mask of Creation on its pedestal with the shadowy eyes looking down on it. On the back of the magazine, there is a picture of another mask, one that hasn’t yet been seen. If you look closely at the mask on the front, you will see eyebrows or something above the eyes. There is also a space between these eyebrows. If these eyebrows and space between is compared to the mask on the back, you will see that they are exactly the same. The pedestal that this mask is on is the exact same pedestal that is on the box art of Mask Maker vs. Skull Grinder. Also, you will find that under close inspection, the mask on the back of the magazine is, in fact, Skull Grinder’s mask, making him the main villain for 2015. I already ruled out the possibility that the mask on the pedestal is the mask of ultimate power, because we haven’t gotten the mask of creation yet; even though this mask does have three little ridges on each side of it like the mask of ultimate power. The ridges are not pronounced enough. I believe that this series of Bionicle will run for at least 3 years; each year we will get another legendary mask: probably creation, control, ultimate power.

P.S. The Mask of Ultimate Power is the Avohkii. Look at them both and you’ll understand.

4 Likes

This is old news.
(I don’t expect you to sift through a 4500 post topic [Mata Nui knows I wouldn’t] but this is still fairly common knowledge.)

7 Likes

everything in there was mentioned before.

5 Likes

Apologies, I just became a member of the TTV site 2 days ago. I’m a little behind in the fan community, as I had to figure everything out myself previously.

Now get back to the Pohatu fix or something.

2 Likes