BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

that’s because it says neither.

it’s claim.

9 Likes

Was this discussed?

3 Likes

That would be so cool think of it the toa gets defeated they go to the protectors searching for help instead the fire protector sadly turns around and says…tahu… my mask it…it is corrupted I am bla bla bla(Some moral giving and a sad speech) and just like in transformers 2 he says take my parts (arsenal),lead the others push back the darkness tahu and the other toa gets the parts and then they charge to the skull villlians while they are in the air and ready to rek some bones bionicle logo alongside with the cool instrumental music comes in and it ends…all in all this is just theory tho a fan theory :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

“I would like to thank Limeflavouredlibertarian24 for the names”

That doesn’t do much to improve the credibility

8 Likes

I do agree on that, yet Ghost theme would be interesting (also, as far as I have read threw, those are from 4Chan)

Welp

Jangs review of the worst set is out

this just in,
Pohatu is the master of pot8o.

3 Likes

Matoro Mk2? :wink: Though yeah, get the feeling they’ll all be taken out by the Skull Warriors one by one until only Tahu remains

To be fair, its still a poor design choice - just now they can try to justify it due to story purposes. Similar in essence to the Av-Matoran in 2009 who had incredibly basic sets so they wrote into the story the idea of the Av-Matoran being the first Matoran created to explain why they sucked.

Yes, @Willess12 was the one who leaked the names to us via an unknown source. Its currently being spoken about here Everything else in the video is an obvious fake though. The names may be real… but its 50/50.

That guy has a habit of taking the names from others without saying where he got them. Willess12 being the first to post the names from the source. Limeflavouredlibertarian24 just being someone who reposts anything for the sake of getting attention :whale2:

“Claim the mask and save the world” :3

That plastic is not meant to bend at all… wonder if they went with a cheaper plastic.

2 Likes

what parts specifically?

The legs when he started bending those - also noticed the masks and some of the new pieces might be made of something different because they look a lot smoother, though not sure how sturdy they are.

you do realise lego has more flexible plastics right?
not necessarily cheaper.

it looked to me like they were just the more flexible plastic lego uses.

1 Like

I know that, its just I have those pieces from other sets in the past (70212: CHI Sir Fangar) and they don’t bend - yet Jang easily bends the leg piece. I call it a cheaper plastic because the leg was never intended to flex and now it does ><

heeey
@StSc’s fake leak picture.

It was his destiny.

4 Likes

Or maybe Jang lifts.
In all seriousness, I don’t think that it is necessarily cheaper plastic, it is possible that LEGO wants to make it so that Scorpio can have a sort of function where his legs can bend despite a lack of ball joints. Also, it might possibly be LEGO’s first try at being more environmentally friendly. They did say that they were putting lots of money into R&D for the subject…

7 Likes

What about Gali? Perhaps she’ll stay with the rest of the Toa fighting the skull armies while Tahu arrives to confront Skull Grinder with Ekimu?

Plus have you noticed Tahu gets mad at Skull Grinder hurting Kopaka in the extended commercial?

6 Likes

Hey! He took my security camera guy meme!

1 Like

Wait, LIMELibertarian provided those with a link to the Leak Topic? He didn’t even give proper credit and is pretty creepy how he’s still following us around like that.

4 Likes

Probably, hence why her transparent mask may simply have been made so everyone could have a transparent mask (counting the trans-hau even though it isn’t gold also)

Personally I find it worse that he didn’t read the leak topic fully, he sees about the Bohrok leaks but doesn’t read the text saying they are fake. He sees the names/numbers yet doesn’t read that they may not be confirmed leaks. People jumping on things believing they are real immediately is why we had the Bohrok leak issue in the first place ><

4 Likes

15 Likes

I like how Lego brought back corrupted masks for the summer wave, but couldn’t they have made them look a little more sinister/ creepy/ diseased?

I don’t think they’re corrupted. If anything, it seems to me that their masks are having their powers drained.

5 Likes