BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

I don’t believe that will happen – happy meal toys are no longer what they used to be.

4 Likes

LEGO doesn’t do promotions for fast food corporations like they use to because they believe it promotes childhood obesity.

1 Like

True dat. Maybe some of those Bag sets they put in checkout lines.

2 Likes

What if they made it where the bags had some sort of playability option?

1 Like

I see this most likely happening.

1 Like

I’m just hoping for those l’il power packs full of collectible Kanohi masks.

6 Likes

Yes!!!

This guy :smiley:

1 Like

“Like in my dream!”~Ven voice

Well. official images of the Minecraft sets have been released on Lego’s Facebook page. the sets are nothing special, but this shows that Minecraft will not be revealed at NYCC.

1 Like

The revealed prices are a bit much. I’m saving for a gaming computer, so if I don’t have it by release, I won’t go for it.

I might consider doing that once we get a clear look at how different the architecture is in the new Gen2.

Had this conversation with my girlfriend yesterday about Bionicle 2015, lol

10 Likes

That’s only really freaking awesome dude.

thanks, lol

She’s a keeper.

1 Like

Totally a keeper hahaha. But I am a little annoyed by the prices, separating the six Toa into two different size/price ranges is gonna be annoying, it’ll make it harder to collect them. I’m also hoping they don’t make Tahu, Kopaka and Onua disproportionately larger than the other three.

Bionicle just needs to make like my computer and…
#Reboot

5 Likes

That she is, haha

• looks up five posts before yours *…Its like…I’m psychic or something. :open_mouth:

I had the idea of bringing them back more like blind packages and doing a Collectable Minifig Series. They’re not just random masks thrown in at random colors for what ever reason, they’re different masks and each one comes with a little slip of paper to tell a little story about what that mask does, who makes or or wears it, and why it should be acquired by the Toa or anyone else. It could be CMS+bionicle story snippets that both enhance the collectability of the theme, offers different masks in different colors, and enhances the story with peripheral tidbits.

4 Likes