BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

Yes. And then we can go to 2015 and find the No-Matoran.

3 Likes

I actually really loved the Miru on the display. It had a feel that no previous Miru achieved.

1 Like

And then the 2016 we’ll find the End-Matoran.

1 Like

Why is everyone against the continuation! I really hope this isn’t a reboot… I understand that I need to be prepared though -_-

6 Likes

I’m prepared for either.

1 Like

I like both ideas.
I would like a continuation, because of the story plotholes and cliffhangers we were left with.
But, I would also want a reboot for the same reason and because new fans would get confused with all the crazy stuff that went down in 10 years.

2 Likes

Wheres tha LEWA! D:

1 Like

dont post the same thing twice
and wasnt that drawn by matt(maximumwarp)? or am I mistaken, if I am sorry

1 Like

Who are the two tiny ones in the middle?

TBH I want a reboot so that I can interject my own version of the '01 story.

Although if it was a continuation I’d be able to pick up on some plot points in my own canon…

Another point for HF ending: Amazon.co.uk

It’s in the “hard to find” section with other discontinued themes. Of course, I’m not sure to trust Amazon, but seems reliable enough… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If this is a reboot, it is still possible to do a crossover with the old series, especially with the existence of the Olmak. This could be handled in a similar way to the crossover between the 1980’s and 2003 TNMT cartoons where past and present teams faced a common enemy (obviously Shredder).
There are three potential ways this could be handled:
-Takanuva comes in during one of his dimensional travels (not too likely, though a definite possibility)
-The past and present Toa teams meeting (most likely, though the least desirable)
-OR, the best possible thing:
Someone (Velika?) has teleported the Marendar to the reboot dimension, followed by the heroes of the last serials: Gelu, Orde, Charia, Zaria (Yesterday Quest) Pohatu, and Kopaka (Powers that Be). They meet the Toa of rebootland and join together to save the world (Yay)
This last theory is not so crazy, as there are 6 Toa from each universe and a big set (Marendar), following the recent trend of set numbers. Furthermore, the story could be led up to by an online prequel to tie up the serials, and new fans would not be lost as they will just assume they are Toa from another dimension. Finally, the color scheme would not change so much: Gelu-White Zaria-Orange/Metallic Bronze/Red Pohatu-Brown Kopaka (with adaptive armor) Grey-Black/White and either Orde or Chiara’s colors need to be changed to be green.
Anyone think this is a grrrrrrrrrrrrreat idea?

1 Like

here is something to discuss on the topic
the music…will cryoshell return or a new band will be brought in DISCUSS AWAY FRIENDS!

I’d prefer to see more stuff in the way of the Power Pack, with showed the actual atmosphere and bio-synthetic nature of the BIONCLE.

5 Likes

With wave 1 costing $180. I wonder if each wave will cost around the same. And if we will be getting small sets like the protectors. But maybe matoran packs… Come on if lego read this and made village sets it’d be awesome.

1 Like

With little cardboard huts maybe? that would be awesome

1 Like

Canisters that have a dual purpose as Matoran houses

4 Likes

Problem with that is they’re probably releasing the sets in bags and boxes. Which really sucks but oh well you never know lego could do something cool if it happens.

1 Like

On the German prices I like how it says Onua is the master of stone. I know its bad translation or something but still…he should be the Land Master(or Landlord).

You know what I’ve been wondering? If we’ll get a McDonald’s promotion or something more along the lines of the McToran rather than the cardboard disc shooters.

3 Likes