BIONICLE 2015 (G2)- Ideas, Thoughts on the Plotline, Videos, and More!

Pʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ʙᴀᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ʏᴇᴀʀ.

4 Likes

As far as ‘Big Bads’ go, here’s what I think.

Wave 1- The Lord of Skull Spiders

Wave 2- Kulta the Skull Grinder

Wave 3- Makuta the Mask Maker

Wave 4- The Mask of Ultimate Power

Of course, LEGO may try to make this theme last more than 4 waves (at least, I hope so!), so there may be more villains before the MoUp.

EDIT: I changed Years into Waves.

3 Likes

Tʜᴀᴛ’ᴅ ʙᴇ 2 ʏᴇᴀʀs

2 Likes

that is still 2 years.

if we are going by the assumption its 2 waves a year at least.

4 Likes

i find it interesting that skull slicer is controlled by the Lord of Skull Spiders, it could mean that he´s still alive or that there is more of them, meaby six elemental versions of them?that´d be cool

3 Likes

Yeah, more than one Lord of Skull Spiders varying in color (green, white, purple, blue, and yellow) would be sweet!! Also, they could be bigger, stronger, and maybe have different colored Skull Spiders to follow them.

But I agree about

I don’t get that.
According to the advert (see post 1), there are multiple Skull Slicers.
And yet, the magazine explains that the LoSS controls Skull Slicer (notice the singularity).
Quoting @Chronicler,

Chronicler

Skull Slicer was the biggest shock to me. Apparently he was an ancient gladiator and was an unbeatable arena champion, “loved by the inhabitants of Okoto.” What does this mean? Does this mean he could have been a good guy after all?

I do not think Skull Slicer (Skeleton) could be a good guy.
He may have been one before, but he’s not one now.

Also about Skull Slicer’s Skull Spider on his face…

Notice it doesn’t have legs.
For all we know, when he was reanimated, his face could have been reanimated with a dead Skull Spider for a Mask.

(Like I said, the things online and the magazines don’t always seem to be in sync with each other.)

1 Like

See, because your using evidence here now this post should be on Theories and Analysis.

Do you mind if I place it there instead?

2 Likes

You may copy it, and then move it.

But it also is a reply to @gamerjoey1.
So leave it where it is please.
Thank you!
:grinning:

1 Like

Never mind. Just remember, if you have evidence to back up your stuff, it belongs on Theories and Analysis.

2 Likes

well i trust the magazine as you can´t always trust sources you find on the internet.

yeah i agree, more colored lord of skull spiders that are bigger and stronger, then each of them could have a skull spider mask that had different powers meaby and more colored skull spiders each with a different design, well it might be possible that we´ll be getting that next year. atleast give us more collectibles in packs just like in 2001 LEGO

2 Likes

Speaking of which, remember the Hero Pack LEGO recently came out with?

Look at Tahu’s Mask.
DO you suppose that his Mask will be drained like the other heroes in the Skull Creatures’ sets?

They are even coming out with a clear-blue mask for Gali as a Comic-Con Exclusive!!

(insert slow poke picture here) hay guis did you hear that we just got a way to get a trans orange tahu mask?

/s

3 Likes

[quote=“gamerjoey1, post:33, topic:10098”]
well i trust the magazine as you can´t always trust sources you find on the internet.
[/quote]lol

said online source is the official TV spot.

which is just a commercial to sell toys, hardly material to consider for canon.

4 Likes

yeah i do and i think it is possible that the trans-orange mask from the hero pack is fully drained unlike the others considering they´er still half golden, which means that Tahu and Gali loses thier powers, which does makes sense since there is only five skull villains so Gali and Tahu might be left out in the next wave.

2 Likes

Or maybe there will be more Skull Villains released later.

But what about the clear Tahu Mask (Invisible-looking)?

Was that just a Specially made one just to remind fans of Metru Nui’s Vakama (His Kanohi’s power was to turn him invisible remember) ?

Or will it be involved in the story too?

3 Likes

i think it´s just an exclusive collectibles cause right know i can´t see how it would become involved in the story, but if it does it might be a vary rare mask that could turn you invisible, and as might be the main focus in a later year. but as for skull slicer though, i thought since he was an arena champion and a gladiator that we might see a gladiator line in G2 Bionicle which takes place in the past where skull slicer lived, same with Kulta, i´d like to know how they died

2 Likes

Yeah.
Do you think LEGO will officially reveal the names of the other Skull Villains?
Also, do you think LEGO may actually show Skull Slicer as a Protector-sized Gladiator in the new Episodes?
(Maybe even release a Comic Con set with him too?)

And what about Kulta?
Was he a Protector until he was corrupted or something?

Hmm…

2 Likes

this could actually be really cool, the year 4 continuation prequel ala metru nui.
with the main heroes being the gladiatorial champions of the past.

4 Likes

Here are the following things I would not be surprised about if they happened (some do contradict each other though):

• Makuta isn’t evil
  • Mata Nui is Ekimu’s son (seems radical, still wouldn’t be
    surprised)
  • The Protectors having the same names as the Turaga
  • Takanuva being the 7th Toa, but this time, of time
  • Ekimu’s son is Takanuva
  • Tiny protector guy in the animations is Takua
  • Bohrok coming in a future wave
  • Everything still being in a big robot

Or maybe Ekimu’s the evil one I don’t know (that would definitely surprise me)

5 Likes

i could see skull slicer getting an official name sometime and he might be one of the important characters of wave 2, same with Kulta he´s gonna be important too that´s for sure, but the others dosen´t seem that important they´er probebly just henchmen, we know that skull basher is a guard of some sort and there might be more of him patrolling the ancient temple and making sure that no one can get in and get their hands on the mask of creation, and we know skull warriors orders are to patrol the streets in the ancient city and kill intruders, there could in fact be a whole army of them preparing for an invasion on Akoto, and we know that skull scorpio is searching for masks in the burial grounds of Akoto, and there might be more them who will bring any maks they find to Kulta so he can drain them and become stronger.

2 Likes