BIONICLE 2015 Set Images Found!

Okay, first off,

THE.    HYPE.     IS.     REAL

Second, these look pretty good. Only mask I really dislike is Lewa’s

Yes I will.

3 Likes

I think both of Pohatu’s weapons are made of four parts, the borhok eyes, the connection pin, and the two ends of the weapons. Also The Skull Spiders are in three colors, I predict we will get Red, Green, and Brown in the next wave.

2 Likes

Keep in mind that most of the digitally inserted skull spiders are prolly donna have color added to them, as many seem quite colorless.

There’s room for more colors.

1 Like

I believe the gold is necessary. Otherwise when the donned their Golden Kanohi, they’d look weird XP

Can we just all take a minute to say how dang amazing your avatar is?

2 Likes

Yeah, this is pretty awesome.
My bank account is going to loathe me come christmas time though.

2 Likes

Who’s avatar?

Yours. 8D

3 Likes

Notice the confidential warning.

Well we’ve officially cost some lego emplyee his job, and ruined legos chance at a big surprising reveal. Good job guys, gg.

5 Likes

Not necessarily.
Depends on Meso’s source.

That’s an extraordinarily bitter sentiment, though. ._.

I think “DO NOT COPY” means “dont copy, this is a secret. We have bigger plans”

Ok, time for part 2 of my analysis rant!

The Protectors, I’m going to refer to them by their colors and elements, since they don’t really have names. Overall, the Protectors look alright for $10 sets. They are decent enough to keep around, and if not, they have a good variety of parts. The masks are pretty nice, and I can get behind them being reused in each color. The base weapon blaster is going to be very fun to use.
Brown stone, simple and to the point. The tans-yellow seems to work better here than on Pohatu, and the silver and grey aren’t that bad.
Blue water (that’s not obvious at all…), pretty decent. The weapon and turbines should make for an interesting add to the build. Not the best, but good parts usage.
Green jungle, not bad, probably one of my favorites. The yellow included is a bit off-putting, but its used in a way so that it’s not too bad. The weapon is nice, and I think the trans-green really works here.
Purple earth (his mask is purple and he has purple, purple…), looks ok. Not the most appealing to me outside of the purple elements, but I still place him in my top 3. For the record, chest cannon looks boss!
White ice (that’s not obvious either…), my second if not first favorite. This guy makes great use of parts, even if there’s a large presence of white. The trans-blue pieces do a good job of balancing out the colors, and the dual weapons look very cohesive.
Red fire, I was expecting more. He has a great color scheme, but it looks to bunched up, with the red on the joints, and a big chest of silver. The shoulder-mounted blaster is nice, but the ‘blades’ just aren’t doing it for me.
The Lord of Skull Spiders/Skull Kraata, Can’t say much because there’s still not much to see. The colors and skull-mask look promising, and it will certainly be an interesting build. In my opinion, he fits the $15 pricing. It will be interesting to see how this guys role plays out, not to mention how he’ll look from other angles.

A bit of a shorter rant, but its mainly more of the same. The Protectors look promising, and I still plan to get them all. The LoSS/SK will be an interesting one for sure. Speaking of the Skull Spiders, the little ones I’ve rally taken a liking to. They look like they’ll make for an interesting army/swarm to take on toe Toa/Masters and Protectors. This waves shaping up to be a cool one. As one Youtuber once put it: Do. Freaking. Want.
-Oonie

1 Like

XD, thanks, man! :slight_smile:

I gotta agree that’s cool haha.

1 Like

Looks more like the 2008 Kakama and Photok’s mask.

Hope the Ignika is just preliminary, kinda got tired of it last time. Its been basically overused.

I just realized that the stone protector has more pieces than Pohatu.

Edited for Double Post - WajKnight

As shown by the Ninjago set images leaked these are definitely preliminary and probably wont accurately represent the detail on the final product other than Tahu’s box art.

As for thoughts… kind of ‘meh’ they need more detail and hopefully the full versions we’ll see will have a little more detail.

Either its an error or not… however it definitely seems that the protectors have a brick-built upper body consisting of two of these;

As such I wouldn’t be surprised if the protectors have a lot more parts… as the pricing for the toa is mostly due to the larger sized printed parts.