BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

This will help with spoilers and the such
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/the-boards-how-to-topic/11644
Also I believe that makuta wants the masks for 2 reasons:

• he’s a mask hoarder (don’t know if that’s canon though)
  • it would eliminate any possible threats once he gets the MoUP
2 Likes

So I have a moc of Makuta when he wears the MoUP and changed to red, grey, and black. Everything is pretty accurate except he’s wearing his gold MoCo. I want to see what he would look like with the trans-orange Umarak mask. The other fits except for the trans-green, so I’m probably gonna get Ekimu just to get the one with trans-orange and see how it looks.

1 Like

True, though I thereby encounter the slight dilemma of not actually personally owning a Netflix subscription, and I’d rather not change any settings when somebody else’s credit card is paying for it.

2 Likes

IT’S UP

THERE’S A BONUS 12 MINUTE EPISODE TOO

12 Likes

So has it been released?

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Official BIONICLE: Journey to One Discussion Topic

I just finished watching the all but it’s weird that he didn’t mention Umarak in any of them

The Toa look nice compared side-by-side. I prefer the body shape appearance of 2015, but the added poseability of 2016.

2015 Imo best set was Onua, Tahu and Gali being second.
2016 Imo best set was Onua, followed Tahu and Kopaka.
(only mentioning the Toa sets because Umarak and Ekimu would top some of these)

I really liked both Ekimu versions and Umarak the hunter is my favorite villain set of G2.

He will probably do a villain comparison later on.

5 Likes

New on Netflix facebook page has posted this

8 Likes

Thus the wait for it to appear elsewhere…

And for those suggesting the ‘month free’ it would expire before the release of the other episodes in June- unless you were to wait till late May/June to get it however that would still mean waiting a month.

Already dropped to around a 4/5 rating…

Personally cannot see Eljay as Lewa, the voice just wouldn’t work well in my view. He’d be better suited to the Umarak voice of the Journey To One.

This topic is slowly turning into ‘what is Jang doing today’

We already have a Jangbricks topic;

1 Like

Oh man, what a relief. I am able to watch it!

1 Like

Well, people now have to go to another topic to scream and cry about Journey to one, so this place is kinda dead until the summer sets come out.

I will talk about amazon, where some sets of 2016 are cheaper in America and you get free shipping while on spain the sets have the same price that in every other shop, and that makes me want to kick some doors

I just realised “free shipping on orders over 49” does that affect to prime members?

1 Like

I think we should make a SET discussion topic when the first info about 2017 comes out.

1 Like

Yes, one separate discussions for the sets, media, tv shows, and other events each.

As I said, ether remove these types of topics and make individual ones for each thing or let us talk about the whole year of Bionicle.

2 Likes

Where?

There

Netflix don’t own that account.

Then it’s a Netflix info page whatever. Doesn’t matter. The poster is nice.

Bah I have to wait till school is over to watch Jto