BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

What is it with people doing better poses for Gali than actaul reviewers? Great job!

3 Likes

Can anyone do that Kopaka mod I’ve requested? :smile:

Sorry, your pic was too cool.

8 Likes

Haha, nice!

Thanks, I think with these reviewers, they don’t like to have fun with these sets and get them into some cool poses, especially Gali, who can get into some good, feminine poses.

2 Likes

Watch out for the Double post my friend!

imo Lewa’s arms kills the pose when raised with the shoulders so far in, it just looks akward

Imo I think they still look fine, at least in @Turaga_Hewkii’s pics.

On an unrelated note, the recap review of today was hilarious

4 Likes

the instructions have a black outline on every egde. the detail on the mask is so intricate that the outline has overthrown the green

2 Likes

Aww man, wasn’t it? That skit was the best. :joy:

Anyway, I’m still debating on whether I should put those stickers on Kopaka’s shield or not…

1 Like

Do it man! They look good, they match with the color scheme

2 Likes

I hate stickers, but the printing actually looks pretty cool, but I hate stickers… but if I don’t put them on its not official… but if I do put them on there’s no promise that they’ll go on perfectly, symmetrically, without any problem whatsoever. (I re-applied Kopaka 2015’s thigh stickers five times before I was content and they were equal to the naked eye)

I really just wish LEGO would permanently replace stickers with printing. XD

4 Likes

Yeah, I personally ask my grandmother to do it for me, but if she’s not visiting…I’m left on my own…and oh no those helicarrier memories…that hideous giantic sticker…agh!

But anyway Kopakas stickers are worth it, but Lego shoulc really make more prints, I mean megabloks rarely use em now.

Honestly, I cannot stand the stickers. Every time I put them on, they’re just slightly lopsided or something, and I cannot stop staring at it. :sob: I literally bought a second Onua 2015, because I realized his chest stickers were just a tiny bit off-center, and I could not un-see it. XD

Because of this, I’ve left the stickers off of my 2016 Kopaka. I’ll admit, his shield does look very plain…and the Metru blue looks even more random now…but hey, at least I don’t have to deal with lopsided stickers. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@Clone_01354_Productions You good sire, are speaking my language.

4 Likes

Best Recap 2016- Av Matoran.

1 Like

2015*
######fight me. and yes I know it came out in 2017

Anyone who has Onua 2016, can you make a bent neck for him using the piece that 2015 onua used? I miss the bent neck.

How could you possibly miss that? Posing with that was irritating and could end up aesthetically unpleasing, especially if you wanted to have him look side to side.

Anyway, unlike the 2015 Onua, the bent neck would be obvious and look awful on the 2016 version. Their necks are already long.

2 Likes

1st, if that was a joke, I guess I am no longer queen of bad jokes.
2nd Imo Onua’s hunchback neck was odd, very odd…Arguably the biggest con on his 2015 version.

1st: rude

Yea, looking at the image more, the neck is a wee long. Thanks for reminding me to relook.

1 Like

Sorry, didn’t mean to be mean.

Anyway this is how he would look like

Lel

4 Likes