BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Meh(lum) I still think there should be an ice one.

Then heate it

Yes ㅛ man

Is there a difference?

Oh

it takes away the play value all the other creatures share, and now thinking about, in terms of playability you’d get a better deal out of, say, pohatu and ketar just because of the shadow trap (these are just examples with the same price, don’t start saying on how ketar’s function is bad, and the sloppy unity)

These posts are appearing faster than I can read them, so, anyway @Tarvaax that Umarak pic looks amazing, and he does look absolutely like Dume. Just wished his Destroyer form is like Ultimate Dume without the need if uniting.

3 Likes

imagining him with all the trans-green as trans-red helps too

So, on the topic of the creatures, what do you think their personalities should be? (If they get any that is)

1 Like

I sort of hope he turns into a half-beast from all the power he gets to turn into the Destroyer.

2 Likes

Trying to make a new shoulder connection on Umarak right now, it’s insanely hard to slap Uxar on his back.

3 Likes

I’ve found removing the Shadow trap helps.

2 Likes

When combined with Uxar and using his shadow trap makes him look like Ultimate Dumaxilos

I think that the personalities should reflect what the toa don’t like about themselves/their teammates, so that they learn to accept it and grow stronger as a team and as an individual, and with the hope character building experiences.

3 Likes

I doubt they’ll get any personality. Based off of the information we’ve received: It seems that the Creatures “sacrifice” themselves, in a way, when they unite with the Toa. One of the advertisements said that they reveal the location of the MOCO as a “final gift” upon uniting, so…

So we FINALLY found out what animal Melum is: a Care Bear!:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Onua: Terak stop destroying and digging into everything in sight! You’re making a mess!

In the magazine, it says that Pohatu will have to get over his disliking towards scorpions, so I guess you’re right

For everyone who has Kopaka, the hilt piece that also is on the Kylo Ren Ultrabuild, its in dark grey, right?

1 Like

yes it is

Mine is Trans grey.

How??

1 Like

@Tarvaax just a question, are Kopakas and Galis swords the exact same?

yes they are

1 Like