BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

That’s a nice concept, perhapd the beasts will be out first glance of how destructive two elements combined can be.

Also I think this makes a lit more sense:

Lava= fire and stone (I mean lava is after all molten rock)

Quake= jungle+earth

And Storm stays the same.

4 Likes

I thought so at first but Quake Beast doesnt have much colour scheme shared with Jungle, not to mention he doesnt look jungley enough. Lava Beast on the other hand looks like a Molten Bat/Bird thing, with is more associated with Jungle.

Ekimu the translucent light blue and gold will become Ekimu the translucent light blue AND translucent gold confirmed!!!
/s

3 Likes

But I don’t think the way it looks really affects the element, and it makes more sense to have it fire and stone.

However I do agree that quake beast has no physical or power indication of having control of jungle, but it makes more sense for him to be the one mixed with jungle than Lava beast, otherwise it would be “ash” beast.

2 Likes

How would you even translate gold into a trans colour without it looking like trans yellow? Add glitter on it like on some of the friends lines?

1 Like

What birds and bats have horns and no tail?

Did you not see the chicken legs, cause I sure did…Plus they are all mutants, they wont look exactly like the animals they took elements from.

If the Toa or Ekimu get anymore gold, they will contract GPS.

2 Likes

That was the joke, in fact, since everyone seems to get even more translucent than before every time they are upgraded.

1 Like

What if it isnt a joke and we do get something like that…just saying, anything is possible.

Even then you are mixing air with jungle again.
As we saw with Ikir the element doesn’t tie always with the real life counterpart.

1 Like

That same applies to the counter argument.

I don’t think they were meant to be strict combinations of two elements, otherwise I’d think they’d explicitly say so in the product description. I’m on the side of Garnira’s interpretation.

7 Likes

Yes, because LEGO has been doing a bang old job of marketing these sets and making a detailed world and plot :grimacing: (A lot of things we need to interpret ourselves)

1 Like

It would be more logical for lava to be stone and fire since he has stone colors in his body.

1 Like

Something like this quartz or an amber like piece could actually look great (not on Ekimu though).

1 Like

You mean something close to Trans yellow, but not quite that colour.

1 Like

Tahu - Lord of Ruby
Gali - Lady of Sapphire
Onua - Lord of Opal
Lewa - Lord of Emerald
Kopaka - Lord of Diamond
Pohatu - Lord of Topaz

Starring… Ekimu the Amber Maker.

2017 confirmed.[quote=“TeslaEffect, post:25512, topic:15529”]
Onua - Lord of Amethyst
[/quote]

Omg you’re so right man… how could I forget that

6 Likes

Wait what did you say about stone +fire???

DAM-DAM-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMM!!!

4 Likes

Actually: Onua - Lord of Amethyst
https://brdiamonds.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/brazilian-amethyst.jpg
He has always had that rougher look, just look at his combiner models in both 2015 and 2016.

I would really like this gemstone thing next year, since my own universes have a strong use of gemstones in their plot (even my sets have gemstone necklaces that I made with some parts)

5 Likes