BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

How much does Tahu cost for you?

12 Euros for Uxar (original is 10)
18 Euros for Gali (original is 15)
25 Euros For Tahu (Original is 20)
32 Euros for Kopaka with Melum (original is 25)
40 Euros for Ekimu and Kulta (original is 30)…thank got I got this one for 20 Euros on clearance.

40 EUR? Holy ■■■■. I got it for around 32 EUR or something, can’t quite remember.

I feel for the poor people in iceland a tahu there was 40 euro

Actually, It would be 30 Euros for Tahu in Iceland. But you cant compare Iceland with Serbia, two very drastically different economic standards.

Also, how many of you keeps the boxes of the new sets? And how do you display them? Unfortunately I had to disassemble both winter and summer 2015 sets :frowning: Since I don’t have enoug space on my room, but the 2016 sets will be displayed until the 2017 sets is released.

Since I only have 3 sets, I have enough space to showcase them on my shelf. As for the boxes…well…Gali 2015 box has all the instructions and plastic bags in it, and that box is placed inside Tahu 2015 box, and that box is placed inside the Ekimu vs Grinder box…so box storage is pretty manageable.

don’t know but the store I was at sold it for that price. anyway I wonder how much the bionicle sets really cost.

somethings wrong here

1 Like

i don’t keep the boxes from the set, but i also don’t have much room for display, infact all of my G2 bionicle sets are in my closet in boxes because of the lack of space my parents home allowes, (that and they don’t want to see them on display in their house, because they say that im to grown up for them).

Probably 2-5 Euros less than they sell them originally. As for the Star Wars constraction sets, 10-15 Euros.

Its from your end, there is @Koffern comment inbetween.

1 Like

I keep all the boxes, but I don’t display them (I’ve never even thought about it actually). I just put them in huge boxes (… boxception!!!) that my grandmother gives me (she sells lawnmowers, and she often has plenty of spare boxes) and I store them in the attic.

Same, my mom was afraid I would get bullied if anyone could see my sets. I do have some friends that jokes around whenever they see me, but I don’t care about what they thinks anyway.

2 Likes

oh srry :frowning:

I keep the boxes but don’t know why

So people buy the sets but they dont proudly display their spent money…that seems odd to me. Unless you dont have space, in which case :frowning:

And Of course I keep the boxes, those things cost a couple of Euros. The sets would be cheaper without them but I aint gonna throw that away, plus they are too dang nicelooking to just throw them away (and they are not juice bags).

1 Like

do people buy empty bionicle boxes? I mean the 2016 boxes have nice art and all but… its an empty box.

That would be odd.

i just don’t have space, and belive me i have so little space, that my Legend of Chima sets are on the top of my wall closet (which by the way is above the computer im using now), my Bionicle sets are in the clothing closet beside said computer, and my Nexo Knight sets are in the living room on the same closet that my Bionicle figures used to be on before i moved them to the boxes in the closet.

When I move out I will probably get myself a glass cabinet or whatever it’s called, and display the sets inside there. I will also Bricklink around 4-5k LEGO pieces and build some backgrounds, and enviroment for the sets like this picture.

12 Likes

Oh, so you do have space, its just already used for…SYSTEM :hushed: (perish the thought).

4 Likes

I want to do that too. but it would cost so much :c