BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Errr… actually, Surge used trans. neon flourescent green and trans. bright blue in Brain Attack. Burnt Orange has been used plentifully in system, too.

1 Like

Also Red was changed during the years, dark red as well…but the new versions still hold the old ones name.

I believe Tesla simply means unused Constraction colours can return.

Sand Blue, burnt orange, and sorta dark tan were all re-introduced.

It’s not outside the realm of possibility that Tr-pink could return, but if it did, it would be the new tr-pink.

~W12~

1 Like

Exactly. I dont mind what new shade of trans pink they use, as long as its trans pink and not trans purple for Makuta.

(Cause they always showed him as distinctly having a different colour than the rest of the Earth characters, in both comics and short animations).

He did use trans. bright blue and trans. flourescent light green, and I stated Surge used them…

But yeah, you’re right. It’s fully in the realm of possibility. Of course, TLG would have to consider using the color, and trans. pink/light red wouldn’t exactly fit with the general color aesthetic of Bionicle.

question, can Umarak be considered the first unofficial anti-toa? By anti-toa i mean an evil toa, and Umarak have the design and power to be one, but he is never called an anti-toa nor fits lore wise as a toa figure, thats why i say “unofficial”.

1 Like

This is completely wrong. They already did. (again go see the comics and animations if you only need a bit of proof).

Is it because its “girly”…cause I can say names of 5 colours that are used in the line and are also considered “girly”.

People, there is no such thing as a gurly colour anymore. Its 2010s, wake up. :expressionless:

How did pink and purple being “Girl” colours become a thing anyway?

Anyway, I could see Tr-Pink being used as a secondary color. Pink as a primary color on a set probably won’t happen, but trans-pink is very likely.

We need a constaction theme marketed to girls. Friends ultra-builds?

~W12~

1 Like

We need a constraction theme marketed for both genders equally. Enough with this nonsensical gender colour separations and generalizations.

and no Bionicle did not do that properly, with only one girl character in the team is not equality its only representation, aka throwing a bone and hope it counts as equality. Should be a team with equal amount of boys and girls in it.

1 Like

Well, one would need to check the gender ratio of buyers, specially the kids so we can properly have a good gender ratio.

1 Like

Well if you dont make it equal representation, then of course the buyer ration is gonna be heavily in one direction instead of the middle.

Trans Pink/trans dark pink and Pearl Gold Makuta should be a thing, if for the soul reason to say that “hey a girly colour can still be threatening, maybe you should not underestimate and generalize its use”.

Thats just dumb, were as a species are pass that. And if not, nobody is asking them, they should move on, not hider others.

1 Like

We all know that pink can be intimidating, just look at Lord Boros, but it would not make sense if a villain so heavily associated with darkness use pink, a guy like that needs to use dark colors, it can be a shade of pink, but mostly dark colors.

Oh, and just throwing girls in a team could be weird for some people, specially in other countries if they are so used to the one girl per team, maybe 2 girls would be ok but more would be “intimidating”(to say it like that) for some. But we should stop talking about this, it could get out of topic.

G2 Makuta has yet to be associated with shadow. He was initially Gold (a bright colour) and purple/pink (a bright colour) He had the mask of control, while the Mask of Shadows went to Umarak instead. The MOUS was all six/seven elements together.

I guess you could make the argument that the shadow Makuta in JtO was a fiery shadow… but it also cast a shadow like actual fire.

~W12~

1 Like

And we dont know what colour is MoUP, its always been obscured when it was shown in media.

For all we know it could also be Pearl Gold beneath all them shadows and special effects it makes.

1 Like

It actually is gold in the first GN.

We need two pieces for the MOUP: a blank pearl gold mask,and a black-and-red flame piece that attached to it.

~W12~

2 Likes

Mask of Time- pearl gold Upper Part, trans light blue with pearl gold Lower Part.

Mask of Ultimate Power- pearl gold Lower Part, Black and trans neon red Upper Part

(Double masks should kinda be a thing, at least for getting cool effects out of it).

@Imaginate Em what? Be more specific, your so called question is out of context.

1 Like

Did you make this up or find images.

It’s simply a cool idea Tesla came with u[p.

~W12~

Oh, it seems very interesting @TeslaEffect

I mean there is no possible way to make up new ideas for masks…unless they make a two part mask (with the Vahi is lore was a crucial part of its design).

We kinda see it in this years Unifications, since the Creatures mask seem like the upper part of a much stronger mask…but they should do that now without the creatures on their backs. and make it so that it adds effect like things on the masks (like fire effects, or water, or ice, jungle vines, sand glass, gemstones).

Like Ice effects on Kopakas mask.
http://i.imgur.com/otUedds.jpg
Fire effects on Tahus mask.

It would looks something like this if they made the add on “second mask”.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/vt2■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■.jpg

2 Likes