BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

I must have this thing…LEGO, I command thee to send it to me now!

:stuck_out_tongue:

In all seriousness, that thing is awesome! I wonder what other hidden jewels are in the LEGO HQ?

2 Likes

Yeah, no. The issue is, pink doesn’t fit with trans. orange very well, and red is only so compatible with pink. Besides, which figure would use it? We already have an established fire colorscheme, so I don’t know what else.

We had an established stone colour scheme last year. Then they added Dark tan and brown too. They also added dark blue to ice, and dark azure to fire.

Makuta, of course. That’s what we’ve been talking about, a pink and gold Makuta.

~W12~

2 Likes

Because I’m currently too lazy to quote, I’ll address these by using 1&2.

1. True, true. Could happen.
  2. I didn’t exactly want to mention that, considering it’s probably an error in the drawing process.

Oh, I totally Agree. The Graphic novels are full of odd color/design choices, and the Animations as well, to a lesser extent.

We need a pink and green Tahu. That’s what we need.

Actually, to bounce off your point, pink could work well with Water. We already have orange on the water sets, pink could actually make sense plus look good colour-wise.

~W12~

3 Likes

Why do all of you want pink colors in all of the characters?

1 Like

No one really does. Pink is a girls colour that doesn’t belong in BIONICLE.
/s

I can’t speak for other people. Me, I like any new or rare colour, since my MOCs usually experiment with different color schemes. That’s the main reason I got all the Star Wars Ultrabuilds. Pink is never seen on constraction, so it’d be a new color to moc with.

On another note: has anyone tried giving UtD UtH’s colors?

~W12~

1 Like

please make this tahu’s sword for 2017

7 Likes

Looks a lot like an old Knights Kingdom sorde.

~W12~

So not sure if its been brought up but, what if the reason Ekimu brings an umarak mask is to put it back on umarak and save him? the mask color could be trans neon orange cause in the box art he’s pushing it into the green goo? it might be heating up the mask which would explain its color difference.

Whatever the case I just had a stupid thought while looking at the box art.

2 Likes

Nice theory, very interesting. I would like to see that as part of the BIONICLE storyline.

Also, is it just me, or are other people still having the image bug?

yeah me too

Interesting, that would explain it, but I wonder if the reason the Mask is that color is because since Umarak is not wearing and has been corrupted, it lost its connection with him.

But that would work, too.

2 Likes

Yeah I am.

1 Like

I know you’re not making that e-mail up. I totally believe you, but this is something I wanted to say to everyone:

Like I said, people can’t be so gullible and can’t believe these fake stories. Your defiently right- a long time ago Lego said it’s not ending before 2017, then someone makes a rumor and everyone believes it. You can’t just believe everyone- this is the Internet, people. For all you know I could be like, 9 years old, and you’d never know. This has been going on for years with fake leaks. If you really want to know if Bionicle is ending soon, or if it’s being renewed past 2017? Ask Lego customer support. Except: a. they’re not going to tell you and b. you could be making it up. But what can you do? This is the Interwebz.

1 Like

So all in all that email didnt confirm anything. It was vague enough to be interpreted ether way.

Looks like it belongs in G1. I really like that sword. Actually, is that what his swords are supposed to look like? I think those are his swords with a little “artistic license” and not actually a new one.

I wouldn’t say it’s “artistic license”, It’s concept art before the design of the actual product took place.

They should have gone with the concept art.

Its finally here guys.

Finally…

8 Likes