BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

I like ketar^^

3 Likes

Ok, ok, Ketar actually isn’t as bad as everyone makes him out to be. QB is still leagues ahead of him though.

7 Likes

I’m tempted to play the Mask of Control game now, just to get the comics, but I haven’t even beaten the Winter Wave component yet, let alone whatever new stuff they’ve added for the Summer update…

So does anyone have any screenshots of the story? I don’t plan on playing the game.

1 Like

u wot mate?

Ketar isn’t that bad. Like seriously. He has his flaws, by all means, but he’s not the worst set to ever be released ever. He has a neat function (even if it doesn’t work the way people want it).

2 Likes

He’s obviously not, that award would go to Good Guy probably, or maybe the Stars. But on the scale of G2, he is without a doubt the worst set.

cough Gali Mistake-a cough

2 Likes

Yes, her too. But that’s not the point.

Still waiting for info on the Red Hunter mask.

2 Likes

I think I figured out the summer storyline:

Umarak heads toward the volcano. Ekimu titan tries and fails to stop him. Using the volcano, Umarak awakens the beasts. The Toa face the beasts. The Toa win using the magic of friendship and gallop off into the sunset.

~W12~

8 Likes

I think it’s going to down like:

Peace is “restored.” They’re going to try to go after Makuta now. But a Earth Okotan encounters a Quake Beast. Oh noes! Ekimu says he’s going to need to get some new armor if he wants to get help. Now the Toa have to battle the Beasts as they go, losing a Toa every village they pass. (Onua, Kopaka, and Tahu in that order) As they go toward the volcano because there is shiny light there, Ekimu pops out of nowhere and says he’ll help the $15 Toa. Then they have to fight Umarak. We seen Gali, Ekimu, Phoatu, Lewa all united charge at Umarak. Find out what happens next time on Dragonball Z!

1 Like

I should’ve specified that I found that screenshot on BIONICLE | VK and the update is seemingly exclusive to the teacher’s pet Russia. I’m sure it’ll spread worldwide later though.

In the meantime, here’s Ekimu with his falcon (image courtesy of Turaga Makuta)

Also, the summer 2016 sets are on the Bionicle Czech website (will probably show up on the english website later) http://www.lego.com/cs-cz/bionicle/products/quake-beast-71315

14 Likes

That falcon looks even better now… I’m going to put it on the opposite arm though.

1 Like

The best thing is you get an additional claw piece in the Ekimu set as an extra piece, just use that for this and you good.

Also Ekimu confirmed villain of G2…
http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2014414/rs_560x415-140514142236-1024.Disney-Villains-Shan-Yu-Mulan.jl.051414.jpg

…and all of China.

15 Likes

at this point ekimu being evil is becoming a meme…

2 Likes

Just like his bird, totally intentional.

Someone should paint a MoCr black and red, then make the color scheme black and red, and really make Evil Ekimu.

1 Like

Just painting it silver then with trans neon orange eyestalks would give the same evil look.

1 Like

Looks like something Ekimu would use to spy on the Toa to see is they are in trouble.

2 Likes

Or spies so he could plot his next EVIIIIL moves.
http://img.ifcdn.com/images/109a945eb631a79ad966a2c02cf3cd6c6ebba853_1.jpg

5 Likes

I have confirmed that Ekimu is apart of the Illuminati

Somebody call TVC Mario we have expose this!!!

17 Likes