BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

I just hope LEGO can add Umarak and quake beast on LEGO shop at home soon^^

2 Likes

I heard people don’t like asymmetrical sets, QB wasn’t an exception, so this might help you

after comparing it with the symmetricals quake beasts the asymmetrical one looks better, it actually looks like a “”“”“good”“”“” set

4 Likes

Well that proves that quake beast is better as an asymmetrical set. Atleast for me

The app updated…

22 Likes

Meh, these G2 games were never that engaging. I mean how hard is it to re-enact what you perfectly did the first time (MNOG), that game was perfect for what the line needed, and what this new gen also needs.

1 Like

Mind showing the comics?

1 Like

How long does it take to complete the game? I can do it right now probably. And are you sure there are comics there?

Show the comics.

SPOIL us baby, we dare you.

5 Likes

I really don’t know. It depends on how good you are at the game

What country are you in? I’m in the Netherlands but I don’t have the update yet. :frowning:

Those blades dear lord. :joy:

3 Likes

Maybe because a game like MNOG, which was a point and click adventure isnt as appealing to the target age as it was back in 2001 when games were just starting to get better. Maybe because clicking around in an environment and reading text is boring to children?

I wonder why they stopped making those type of games for Bionicle after 2006? Maybe its because they stopped affecting sales and weren’t worth the money to make.

Now these current games at least display a basic story and show all the sets, it showcases what the sets do and makes the players look at what there doing for the most part. But then again neither of gen 2’s games are meant to be challenging or hard or to show all the story, they are meant to be interactive ads for Bionicle, like the Nexo Knights game.

But then again what do I know, your clearly the expert, since you always seem to know what Bionicle needs and what needs to be different.

4 Likes

The game crashed for me whenever I wanted to play it. and now my tablet is not working…so RIP.

1 Like

I think this might be the problem.

they why did the point and click market boom after 2001, Telltale being an obvious example…so no its not the appeal went, its just LEGO made somewhat bad decisions in what games should be made…you want an actiony but forgetable game, or do you want a lighter RPG game but memorable.

MNOG did way better marketing than all these interactive ads that LEGO has been doing in the past decade that arent console releases.

Well, not all games that have action are forgettable and not all games with story are memorable. There needs to be a middle ground, really.
Telltale games still have action and movement, but they focus on character development and giving the player a breather here and there between moments of action to talk to the characters and get to know them.
What I’m saying is, while Bionicle badly needs some sort of game of its own to at least help get it noticed, it’s very difficult to tell what game would work the best considering Bionicle’s audience have different interests and wants. It’s difficult to make a game that not only introduces people to Bionicle, but also keeps them interested in the story, the events, and the characters.

2 Likes

Not all, but all Bionicle actiony games were, specifically the free ones.

I MUST SEE THE COMICS

Anyway I just got SB and Ekiblu, but my phone won’t send the photos to my computer so… no pictures for a while? SB is underrated. He shouldn’t even be thought of even being compared to Ketar. Ketar is a horrible, $9 set with no redeeming qualities, while QB is not.

1 Like

Not true at all, he has useful parts when you decapitate him for MOC reasons.

2 Likes