BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

That would be the world’s largest advent calendar.

1 Like

Not really, it wouldn’t include any figures really just weird parts and weapon configurations.

3 Likes

not it wouldn’t
this is

2 Likes

Will somebody put that mask on Kulta, that character has become relevant again.

1 Like

What if the hunter mask turns red because Kulta puts it on??
It isn’t likely, but that would be nice to see

Good idea. This is a possibility… but then i feel he would b more prevalent.

Maybe Kulta is having a more prevalent role in the next book to set him up for it?

The book is more likely between the events of the animations and JtO.

1 Like

I’m not saying he gets the mask in the book, but the book sets him up as a character for people to ‘get ready for his comeback’. Again, this is still pretty unlikely

Or at least more relevance.

Relevance. That’s the word I was looking for.

My money’s that it takes place during JtO, and we get to see what Ekmu was doing while the Toa were away, and shows some stuff after JtO at the end, similar to the last book.

Or it’s between JtO part one and part two.

~W12~

Just thought I’d plop this here:

5 Likes

Looks like the combiner is wearing a toupee.
Not a fan of it, the other one looked better.

4 Likes

Something seems off about that. Why is Quake Beast missing his chest printing and looking like his preliminary while Lava Beast and Umarak are their normal selves? Also, that connection of the Beast mask to the Mask of Control seems impossible or an illegal connection.

Honestly it looks like someone was trying to make a photoshop of a fake set with preliminary images but decided to be lazy and use the normal images halfway. Shoot some of the connections seem questionable. Look at Umarak’s left (our left) leg. It connects a crystal piece RIGHT OVER a friction piece. This is obviously 'shopped.

Also I’ve never seen those ginormous pieces on his legs anywhere on Quake Beast.

#It’s a fake.

8 Likes

Already seen here yesterday

“Member didn’t notice prior postage of the image on the topic and therefore missed the information that it was on Eurobricks posted via a German catalogue, which would lead to the following video”

Bionicle segment as 6:09

With all the ace attorney stuff floating around nowadays, i had to :stuck_out_tongue: Its honestly easy to dismiss it as fake, it does look very mishmash and unless you noticed the first time it was posted you’d be unable to check for verification. Just best to always check for an original source and chase-up things

19 Likes

Well… Now that we know it is real… How the heck (or better, what the heck) is that thing attached into the head??? Looks like a beast trying to eat the head, this looks like the “gone wrong” version of the creature head on top of a mask.

7 Likes

Storm Beast is nom nom noming on the MoCo.

5 Likes

As strange as it sounds, this might actually be a preliminary combiner concept image accidentally used for the catalog. If that’s the case it may explain why it looks so odd with it’s impossible looking connections and misized pieces.

3 Likes

Another thing to note is that they decided to cut off Lewa and Pohatu.
Why these two exactly?

It’s almost a fact that Pohatu’s both versions so far have been the worst selling of the toa, Skull Scorpio’s filled the clearance isles and so did Skull Slicer.

Now couple of countries Have decided not to stock up Ketar and Uxar at all.
And lastly, remember this magazine is for Germany, Lego’s hotspot.

3 Likes