BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

where are you guys getting all these things from?

2 Likes

It also appears at 0:09, for another angle

On the FB page, there’s a new trailer for JtO.
@ibessonov Maybe that’s what the MoUP looks like after being buried for so many years. It needs to be chiseled out.

1 Like

alright, I saw it, I believe Pohatu is being controled by Umarak after he looked at him, also that purple thing…

2 Likes

It seems to be a stone tablet of some kind with powered runes or it’s his Iphone

6 Likes

http://board.ttvchannel.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/e/8/e8d70a76d769fe0dd566cb4a0e3fb94ed3a97e73.png
Ok this fragment that Umarak is holding is ither:

A: A fragment of the now shattered MoUP.

or

B: A fragment of the lower part of the Mask of Time.

4 Likes

uhh maybe some kind of map to Makuta’s corpse?

2 Likes

Maybe it’s Makuta’s sarcophagus?

Also, the last scene looks like it takes place on top of the volcano.

G2 Makoki Stones CONFIRMED!! :smile:

That’s interesting. Could it be something involving the realm of shadow? Is this perhaps the key that opens the portal to there, and using it allows Makuta to escape?

2 Likes

Maybe the key to Makuta’s tomb?

1 Like

Actually, that’s exactly what it is.

Look behind him when he roars at Fire Toa, and you’ll see it.

It’s also there when we see the beasts.

The scene with the gold fragment bothers me. Why is it blurry? Is it a dream?

~W12~

2 Likes

It’s a possibility, but I don’t think he has a body anymore.

My personal guess for now is that he was destroyed by the shockwave during the Cataclysm, but his spirit had become so tainted by darkness that it took up residence in the realm of shadow.

In many ways, it makes sense. Maybe it’s a nod to how Makuta in G1 were antidermis and never had a true physical form? Could Umarak’s mission be an equivalent to the breaking of the vat of antidermis on Voya-Nui?

1 Like

From what you said, it’s a possibility Makuta literally is that rock… Maybe UtD is trying to restore the body?

1 Like

When you pose for the camera before attacking.

~W12~

11 Likes

Nice catch! It’s a pedestal…was there a mask there before?

What? there’s more of them?

What makes the one that Umarak holds special? It must be the runes…

5 Likes

I think it might be the same one. I suspect these scenes are from Umarak fighting with the Elemental six for this thing. And he wins and uses it for… whatever he’s doing at the end there.

~W12~

1 Like

It can’t be the same one because there’s more than one pedestal in the shot with the beasts though (another in the far left) behind lava beast

1 Like

SB with crystals on it’s back, the beasts look pretty cool

11 Likes

They also all look 100% better, as do most of the JtO models!

5 Likes

I think Umarak grabs both. Maybe they’re pieces to a whole.