BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Well idk about forcing the corrupted one on him. Where would they get it? I think that the “paint”(?) comes off the golden mask, and it’s just not golden anymore.

2 Likes

the Mask Maker’s Forge most likely. or if the toa where really stupid, inside the elemental temples of unity, like the toa just left their colored masks there after getting their new golden ones.

4 Likes

That would make tons of sense actually, considering the masks are what allow the Toa and Creatures to unite.

3 Likes

I have an idea! What if Makuta somehow made them because he’s a mask maker?

What if ikir (and the other elemental creatures at that)
######die?

I think it’s a possibility, and would explain why they don’t have this gimmick next year. Plus, it would give a major loss.

4 Likes

I like this idea. Also, it should give us an explanation on why they (probably) won’t be in sets next year. Also, for the sake of the gimmick, I do not want upgraded elemental creatures. Just no.

2 Likes

how exactly? he does not have a physical body at the moment, so i don’t see how he would be able to forge new masks at this current point in time.

and if you mean that he forged them before he created the MoUP, its just makes one ask more questions.

3 Likes

I would love to see this. i think back to 2005 But it better be done right if they do it.

Maybe the beasts made them for him in the shadow realm. I still think that corrupted masks = golden masks though,

1 Like

Yeah- maybe melded CCBS shells?

2 Likes

If that is what you want just swap some colors and put the toa in microwave for about 40 seconds

4 Likes

But idk if I would want it to look like the corrupted Kopaka’s mask. A lot of people didn’t like the mold injection tbh I wasn’t crazy about it either.

I felt the Tahu and Onua makes looked better especially Onua.

2 Likes

holy :poop: tahu got rekt.

do not try this at home kids.

apparantly the toa still haven’t learned unity.

it really bugs me how they did that chestplate. it looks just as bad as people putting it upside down.

6 Likes