BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

so how do I quote? I messed it up.

1 Like

ahh I see, thx

2 Likes

Maybe the hit weakened it (near the point of it breaking), so when it landed wherever it did it fragmented. Wait, what if there are multiple parts to the mask that broke off of it?

1 Like

All Im going to say about the nay sayers is, I freaking called it.

4 Likes

The background thing in the posters being the Mask of ultimate Power and not what Scarilian said was the Mask of Time.

5 Likes

Oh, I tought you referred to the “doom and gloom” posts^^

I agree. It was mind-boggling to think otherwise.

4 Likes

Honestly, this bit of gold looks like Uniter Tahu’s armor.

Maybe Ekimu saw in a vision all of the Toa destroyed, and he sees Umarak picking up a piece of Tahu’s armor.
Then he talks to his hawk Agil about going to help the Uniters.

1 Like

That Makuta in the flashbacks is almost set worthy. But they probably have a better design in stored for 2017.

5 Likes

well you guys have proof for the mask in the sky stuff. but weather or not my belife that the fragment is from the MoUP remains to be proven.

why? because we still don’t know.

It’s definitely the part of MoUP, don’t you see its shaping? It’s literally the same

If they go for the flashback look before the Ultimate form, then yes.

1 Like

I really hope that this is true because first of all, it’d give us the parts we need to complete a Protector sized Makuta, and secondly while the Makuta in the video is great and all, it’s ah sort of underwhelming - this is the big bad of Bionicle after all.

@TeslaEffect You’re right, that’s the only scenario I can imagine that this set would be released in. This is Makuta before he has the MoUP torn from his face, and being buried under the island (presumably), so I doubt that he’d be able to revert to this form. Buuut then I find it really strange that they have this model in the show if they didn’t plan on releasing it as a set.

2 Likes

The gold piece that Umarak is holding doesnt quite match MoUP, different teeth and nose area. Also the fact that one is gold while the other is gun metal.

Maybe if you are only looking at the center part of the mask as being the part Umarak is directly looking in his version. but the parts outlined on the complete mask do not match up.

2 Likes

I think you’re seeing what you want to see.

Look at the way the gold curves.

By your logic, if this was a piece of the MoUP, the MoUP will have some weird Golden-A-symmetrical Horn sticking out from it’s face.

First, why isn’t it shown here before Ekimu wrecks Makuta?

Now look at this.

No Golden Horn, no piece flying away. The MoUP is not broken.

CONCLUSION:
Not a part of the MoUP.

Now, people have agreed that the scene where Umarak is holding the piece is part of a vision. Now assuming that it is Ekimu having this vision, he is probably seeing an omen of bad things to come.

What could be the worst that could happen?

All of the Toa getting killed and Okoto falling into darkness.
UNLESS…
Ekimu interferes.

That’s what my logic is telling me anyway.

7 Likes