BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Well that doesn’t look half bad. I feel that with how complex and strange the body is built it’s probably built upon a new piece or an obscure technic piece or something.

3 Likes

I guess that puts mine in the grave! Great interpretation!

4 Likes

Ah, sorry man, I hadn’t read the previous replies so I didn’t know you made one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I think aspects from both of ours can be taken into account; yours seems larger so more appropriate for a ‘titan’ set.

3 Likes

Not confirmed. Not confirmed at all.

Guys, unless we have a set number and a price point, nothing is confirmed. Do not assume we will get it until we know it to be true. JTO confirms nothing.

12 Likes

Eljay’s right guys, it seems more likely we will get a Makuta set but the word “confirmed” cannot be used here. I know it’s hard to escape the excitement and say it’s confirmed (I have made that mistake too) but confirmed means just that, confirmed. Anything BIONICLE is usually only confirmed when it comes from Lego. It’s dangerous to get you’re excitement up, you could be dangerously disappointed. But yes, it does seem more likely we will get a Makuta set I even made a MOCup as you probably know.

2 Likes

When we DO get a Makuta set, I do hope this JTO design is it. It looks like it could be good.

2 Likes

Like what I said before, it would be cool if he had something like a ghost tail.

A… Ghost tail? Please explain.

3 Likes

A CCBS tail, darkspirit like.

Why do you want him to have a tail?

1 Like

I don’t know if that would be very stable. Sure, I guess it could come with a stand, but it doesn’t seem like a very good design choice.

I did take that to thought. It just looked cool in my mind.

Before I see the trailer i want to know. It has spoilers?

1 Like

Um not too many but they show a scene of a holo/spirit like Makuta. Most off everything else is re-used.

It also sort of spoils the end of epodes 3, just a little

Technically, all trailers have spoilers. It just depends on how thoroughly you examine them.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

No not really

1 Like

Hey, they needed a distraction planned up in about 3 seconds. And they got one all right.

I’m also gonna bring this up again, has anyone tried to replicate Umarak’s torso from JtO into plastic Lego form?

1 Like

Why? It’s probably based on preliminary designs.

1 Like

That would involve soo many sets that I wouldn’t sacrifice all of them, despite his epicness.

5 Likes