BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Time for me to go build them in LDD. And then cry, because I don’t have any pieces from G2 Bionicle to use.

Lego! Y U no Update!?

7 Likes

Can anyone actually dowload the instructions? Because somehow it doesn’t let me.

Could not agree with you more, new feet molds would be boss. Don’t get me wrong, I love the beast feet, but CCBS only has a few pieces that were designed to fit with the system, one more new one would be appreciated. Shoot, more custom built feet and hands would be great too.

5 Likes

I’m just tired of the clown shoes we’ve had since CCBS’s debut in HF 2.0 :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I know, right? Since Gen 2 began, haven’t we only seen three or four types of feet?

1 Like

3 4 types

4 Likes

5, if you count the nearly-unuseable Ben 10/Raw Jaw feet…

4 Likes

Gali accidentally put on Onua’s armor.

No. I haven’t tried.

9 Likes

Were you able to download the building instructions?

IT seems that lego wont allow me to download them.

I’d like something in between the small beast foot and the 2.0 foot, that would be nice.

1 Like

If there is one foot piece I want to see remastered in ccbs is the mata foot.

Anyway back on topic, now that the instructions are online I might as well use them to improve my MOC, when I can actually download them thst is.

1 Like

I would love a foot that resembles the mata one

alirght Im late,

1 Like

Ooh, mata feet with CCBS in mind would be wonderful. Some feet like the ones on these redesigned '08 Toa Nuva would be swell as well.

2 Likes

“Gali, why are you wearing my armor?”

"I can explain . . . "

“Is that silver?”

“I can fix it, I swear!”

4 Likes

Guyli taken to the next level, thanks lego

1 Like

gali pranked onua hardcore (gone wrong) (2016 pranks)

3 Likes

Not only was it used on Raw-Jaw, it was also on XT4, Pyrox, and Chi Mungus…

I could foresee it being used for Quake or Lava Beast

Is it a good thing that I’ve. Never heard of these sets before? Haha

Anyway the Melum pic hugging Kopaka is just hilarious. Maybe…could Melum be the reason he slips??

2 Likes

This is one of the reason why I hate CCBS sets, Majority of the “humanoid” set use the 2.0 feet, and the beast feet. It was a mistake to scrap the Bionicle Inika/Star foot pieces, but Lego wanted a “slim” design in the series.

3 Likes