BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

@ChaosAssassin That’s just like, LoMN with different characters man. Be more original. :wink:

2 Likes

So why does PoI has so stubby arms. You really think it was a designer choice and not because the budget was already met due to the shield?

Ekimu has the most complex stud shooter, His secondary weapon is the second most complex as well. He shares the same shell count count as Narmoto, and also has shoulder armor. He is the only “protector” who has both wide chest and his chest armor forward.

Crank into this the gearbox which takes a lot of plastic and you got plenty of reasons why Ekimu as alone wouldn’t be a $10 set.

I didn’t say he’s worth the $15 either. It’s about $18 for Kulta, $0.40 or less for the stand and the rest $1.60 goes for Ekimu.

1 Like

What is LoMN, I’ve never heard of it. I think.

Legends of Metru Nui.
And no Takanuva, please. I’ve had enough of him or any character of his type from last gen already.

Bring a female toa of time and The toa of anarchy suffering form amnesia instead.

The toa of anarchy idea seems very interesting.

It is, google it.

1 Like

Well without the turaga, new toa, toa dying, a makuta fight, makuta being encased in epidermis, and a new mask. I also hot the idea for this storyline from CallanLOF.

What was wrong with Takanuva :slight_smile:

@Darknova Ok thanks

I’m going to make a topic in lego creations for that. when I have some more mods done.

@ChaosAssassin CallanLoF, the guy who was super cynical and critical towards G2 for not being like G1? The guy who ranted about the sets not being overly greebled like past G1 sets? THAT CallanLoF? :wink:

4 Likes

Yes, “that CallanLoF”. The idea was in his New Years video.

Melum is the worst rhino to exist.

3 Likes

True dat, what rhino has claws and 0 percent hooves.

Melum is more of a midget with skeletal arms and massive pom poms.

Uhh… Wont that be a series for kids?

The one who inslutef jangbricks too? Bah thanks.

Anyway I feel like G2 is just as complex as G1s first year, even more so with the new books and the show.

2 Likes