BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Not creepy adolescents or adults?

1 Like

I never get why people also say it isn’t as mature as g1 but it is.
We’ve had sliced skull spiders, resurrected bodies and death, pretty grim stuff for a ‘young kids’ theme that g2 apparently is.

“But moooooom…”

I’m a man, not a woman.

And no you may not watch it if it says that in the show.

1 Like

@Toa_Fjordisk I was actually making a joke about what kids would say :confused:

I would actually like ekimu’s crown to be bended backwards so that he has a mask that can unify

Edited for Double Post - Waj

It’s not so much the story complexity but more of the atmosphere. Something I think G2 is really lacking. The mystery, the steampunk-ish technology, the fantasy/tribal feel. The world building needs a major boost.

Please don’t double post I’m assuming your new to the boards but double posting is against the rules.

1 Like

I got it.
He upgrades his special protector mask.

1 Like

I think you should be happy, it sounds like they’re amping it up pretty quickly, what with the Netflix show coming soon

@Triple I don’t know about anyone else, but I definitely get a tribal feel from g2, just as much as g1

1 Like

It’s Netflix, we’re in safe hands. I don’t think they’ve done one bad show yet

But they did make a hideous film “cough” ridiculous 6 “COUGH”

1 Like

How would you feel if 2017 went back to the less complex builds similar to 2015?

I would feel betrayed

6 Likes

I would feel injured.

2 Likes

Not. Gonna. Happen. Lego is now testing us. We’re gonna have more technic builds in the future.

7 Likes

If that happens, Lego will have lost a loyal customer. They should stick with technic oriented builds so it’s recognisable as ‘classic’ Bionicle, but integrate into the builds better, like they did with Onua, in order to keep 2015 fans and 2016 fans equally happy :smiley:

@BlueCel I’m still going of their track record of shows, maybe films just aren’t their thing and that’s why they have only done one

Man these new sets look awesome! I can’t wait to get them! I’m thinking of getting the big sets first. I see the Bionicle site hasn’t been updated by the 5 year old crew yet :P.Hopefully soon…