BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Agreed, they look mechanical, not biomechanical if you know what I mean. Anyway how is me staying logged in relevant?

Oh no it wasn’t offensive, just irrelevant to the topic. Pm if you want to talk about that. Anyway

~Blue is always watchin~

4 Likes

I think the water shadow trap is supposed to be an octopus (quadpus) if you turn the limbs upside down it kinda resembles one atleast.

tahu with mask of controll and ikir looks really cool

1 Like

What country do you live, please tell me it’s UK and if so where did you find them?!!!

Like someone mentioned it looks like the water spiders that live in lakes, and daddy long leg spiders

it doesn’t really matter what it is its awsome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes I live in the UK, mate. Ordered them off Amazon.co.uk, but I think they are also in Toys R Us and The Entertainer at least. Only as of recently though. We got them later than the Americans… again.

2 Likes

Oh, I was avoiding amazon cos they said dispatched within 3-6 weeks. Guess I’ll order from there then, thanks
@Darknova3529 agreed

2 Likes

Well, as of the 7th, it changed. Same thing happened last year. Go check now!

1 Like

While the skull spiders looked creepy in a “weird but kid friendly” kind of way, the shadow traps look creepy in an " '06 smiles, chain link fences and gritty" kind of way. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously though, these things look terrifying… those eyes are just… shudders

6 Likes

Soooo, traps are better :wink:

3 Likes

“Ey kids! Introducing…shadow traps. Look at the new toy for you to reenact that one scene of Lewa getting his foot stabbed and nearly chopped off by brute force! Because nothing says kid friendly like gory bloody traps!”

6 Likes

Sums up my childhood in a nutshell:)

Now that I think about it, the traps will probably close around one of the Toas’ legs at some point, but won’t really hurt them.

It’s just a hunch.

5 Likes

[quote=“BlueCel, post:7972, topic:15529, full:true”]
“Ey kids! Introducing…shadow traps. Look at the new toy for you to reenact that one scene of Lewa getting his foot stabbed and nearly chopped off by brute force! Because nothing says kid friendly like gory bloody traps!”
[/quote] This year really does feel pretty gritty, especially on the villain side. I mean, we have a hunter who literally comes with a carving knife in the set, and he sends these giant walking bear traps out to capture and retrieve whatever he wants. I mean, what if they actually DID get something? Would they just walk back with it dragging behind them wailing out in pain, flailing around? Sheeesh. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Err, BIO-mechanical actually :wink: