BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

What!!? LEGO is not a non-profit organisation!?!

I thought they were doing this out of the goodness of their hearts.

#/s

7 Likes

Not to mention they just sometimes ruin everything. Like that Majora’s Mask theory. I hate to think that everything I did was just some type of psychological trip to acceptance. That’s stupid and makes my whole time playing the game virtually meaningless.

[quote=“RaptorTalon, post:9637, topic:15529”]
Wait, but why was Makuta awake? The shockwave knocked out Ekimu after he knocked the mask off. And MAKUTA WAS WEARING THE MASK. He was hit in the face with a hammer, causing a huge shockwave, as well as having the mask of ultimate power take him over.

Makuta is prolly worse for wear then Ekimu.
[/quote]If he didn’t wake up and leave the place, the Protectors would have found him just like they found Ekimu and there would be two brothers side by side in a burial tomb. Just because they didn’t like his masks just as much as Ekimu’s, it doesn’t mean that they didn’t like Makuta as a person. He has a statue right next to Ekimu you know. The only explanation is that either his body disintegrated upon impact with the hammer, or he ran away.

1 Like

I would assume the former, seeing as he is controlling people and arranging the stars.

2 Likes

That’s assuming that we can actually see him in the stars and that it just wasn’t symbolism, and that’s also dismissing the fact that it could be someone else entirely, since it’s the MoCo in the stars, a mask that he doesn’t have.

2 Likes

300 + posts…

That’s a lot of Bionicle 2016 talk of almost purely speculation and set mods.

Heck yah!

Of course we are.

Didn’t it say somewhere that the impact sent Makuta flying off quite a distance?

Had a weird idea about the Masks and the Creatures: the Toa aren’t looking for golden masks to Unite with a creatures. The masks will turn gold and glow when a creature is near. So yeah Tahu’s mask would turn gold and glow in Uxar’s presence.

3 Likes

Not that I’m aware of, and I always pay attention to the little details when I read the books. The animations say that the three masks were “hidden away” only for the strongest to find and claim, but that’s a bunch of baloney because Ekimu’s MoCr was sitting on a obvious pedestal outside of the Ancient City. There’s no way that no one saw it during the evacuation or just on a simple walk. Heck, even the Protector’s should have seen it a few times.

4 Likes

Yeah because if they don’t make any money off of it, there won’t be anymore show and people will be like: WHY’D THEY CANCEL IT?!

6 Likes

That’s not even his main problem man. That’s like, one of his lesser evils. The largest problem is the tail construction itself and the weird blade hands plus the color scheme and how unfinished those axles that stick out make the set look. XD

[quote=“Apophyx, post:9658, topic:15529, full:true”]
So what? I said A BIT, not completely. It’s still some redemption.
[/quote] It’s not good enough, redemption revoked. :wink:

[quote=“Apophyx, post:9658, topic:15529”]
It’s still something, part redemption maintained
[/quote] The tail can easily be “unlocked” with a slight bump, part redemption withheld. You get a penalty. :wink:

1 Like

A big problem I have with Ketar is just his function concept.
What Scorpion slices people by wagging their tail?

9 Likes

Is it weird that I pronounce Ketar as KAY-tar? :stuck_out_tongue:

It sounds much cooler to me

2 Likes

The really Kawaii happy kind. That’s actually really cute now that I think about it…

4 Likes

I think you move the tail to swing the blades, not the other way around…

No, I think his construction is his main problem. Entirely. The function is a main reason the set is so bad, and the function is basically the whole of the build.

7 Likes